Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well guys I have some bad news :(...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well guys I have some bad news :(... Empty
PostSubject: Well guys I have some bad news :(...   Well guys I have some bad news :(... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:13 am

In light of me not having to much money, it looks like I will not be able to get PotBS for awhile (meaning after release). Personal Employment issues as they are and not having any work makes it hard to pay for things I would like, so in lue out of the need for sustanince I must let you all know I will not be able to join you all at the very beginning of the games launch. Unless of course things change I will be with you guys, but I would still like to stick around now and after the game comes out. unless of course the majority wishs that someone not in the game not be apart of the crew...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I have some bad news :(...   Well guys I have some bad news :(... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:02 am

Jasper,

Sorry to hear your bad news. Sad

Being for years a starving student I know all too well your plight. I hope you will stick around HC's forums and continue to contribute - after all, Jasper and Jack are about to sit down over some 18 year old Scotch and gossip in 'Out and About'. . Smile

But, most of all I hope your fortunes improve and you will find enough pieces of eight to purchase the disk when it comes available. Exclamation

Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I have some bad news :(...   Well guys I have some bad news :(... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:37 am

Doesnt matter, youl get the game whel youl get it Smile. Feel free to be around even though you dont have the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I have some bad news :(...   Well guys I have some bad news :(... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well guys I have some bad news :(...
Page 1 of 1