Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cut and past frol FLS forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cut and past frol FLS forums Empty
PostSubject: Cut and past frol FLS forums   Cut and past frol FLS forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:40 pm

It's Official: The NDA is Lifted!
<hr style="color: rgb(22, 2, 0);" size="1">Waiting is never easy, and we’d like to take this time to thank everyone for their patience during this time. Below you will find the latest information on the Pirates of the Burning Sea Open Beta plan, information on the status of the NDA and the status of EU/AU PotBS pre-orders. We’ll update this thread with more information and any potential adjustments to the following plan just as soon as we know more. Read on for more!

PotBS Open Beta:
The first four days of the Pirates of the Burning Sea open beta will be reserved for our invited beta testers and members of the FilePlanet Founders Club. Open Beta is scheduled to begin worldwide on Friday, December 7th, 2007, at which point FilePlanet subscribers can get in. After that it’ll be open for everyone within a week. We'll have a public open beta forum available shortly.

On December 7th, North American players that aren’t currently beta testers will need to go to www.fileplanet.com for download information.

The NDA is Lifted:
Monday, December 3rd signals the end of the Pirates of the Burning Sea Non-Disclosure Agreement. This means that as of today, individuals are welcome to share their Pirates of the Burning Sea experiences with people around the world! We hope you will take this opportunity to draft a blog entry, forum post, or anything else in which you share your experiences as a captain of the Burning Sea.

Regarding Australian and European Pre-Orders
We are still in negotiations with potential partners in Australia and can’t announce anything until a deal is done. This is a very high priority for us and we’ll share the news as soon as we get it. Rest assured that we haven’t forgotten about our Aussie friends!

We will be sharing information specific to European Pre-Orders as soon as we recieve the go-ahead from our partners in the UK. In additiona, we are working with our friends at SOE to gather a list of retail locations and will publish that information just as soon as we receive it.

Thank You!
We started our closed beta in December of 2005. As we reach our second year and turn this into an open beta, we want to take a moment to thank you. As our beta veterans can attest, we have come a long, long way together since December of 2005. Even the last six months have seen momentous and continuous (and sometimes controversial!) changes. Your support and feedback throughout all these years has been a tremendous asset and very truly appreciated. We are looking forward to what the future will bring, and we can’t thank you enough for being here with us!

Best,
Aether
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: Cut and past frol FLS forums   Cut and past frol FLS forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:29 pm

Woo Hoo! About time! I had a hoot in the closed beta! I was making some good coin in the Florida lumber market milling ship parts and got to play a couple missions with Emil! Even ended up seeing Captain McBain once!

I doubt I'll play that much in this open beta as they have wiped our closed beta characters and I don't have the drive to level up another one only to have to start over again in a little more than a month. But for those of you who haven't had much chance to try it, now's your chance! Other than some annoying bugs they may still have to work out, I think you'll like it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cut and past frol FLS forums   Cut and past frol FLS forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:22 pm

I loved the Beta...it was amazingly stable and now seems really ready to go. I encourage you all to give it a spin. It's going to be a GREAT experience! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cut and past frol FLS forums   Cut and past frol FLS forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:43 pm

I just hope that this time we can actually group up en bloc... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cut and past frol FLS forums   Cut and past frol FLS forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:43 pm

I my self came in beta during streess test 2.
I plan to play alot in the open beta I will be in the textile bussnes.
hemp cotton firs and leather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cut and past frol FLS forums   Cut and past frol FLS forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:38 pm

The open beta server is now up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cut and past frol FLS forums   Cut and past frol FLS forums Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:06 pm

I'll soon be starting the HC up in-game again... If everyone could go ahead and post their character names here, I'll send each of you an invite.

EDIT: Moved to General... and stickied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cut and past frol FLS forums   Cut and past frol FLS forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cut and past frol FLS forums
Page 1 of 1