Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character sheet
Locations: Tampa, New Orleans
Production: Ironmongery and Naval Stores (Guns, shot,repair items, keels, frames, planks, mast, spars, sails, rigging, tar, etc Everything but assembly)
Requirements: Ores and logs

New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables Empty
PostSubject: New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables   New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:40 pm

My Dear Friends and Confederates;

This missive shall be repeated by all available sail and i hope it doth reach thine ears in time. I, Edwin Stewart, have established a factories in Grenville and Tampa for the express purpose of producing marine goods and later shipbuilding. Presently they are somewhat limited in scope, catch as catch can for what is in stock, but most repair consumables are at hand. DO NOT PAY INFLATED PRICES for many of those things! Get a scrap of a note to me and we gander at what you require, give you a firm quote and/or a representative maximum price to pay.

Note that I NEED to sell these goods, not give them away. The structures standing show a sunk investment, goods and gear, of over 30,000 db. Weekly keep and table is 1500+ db. All that before the direct cost of manufacturing and buying raw materials. However, I WILL get them for you at a signifacantly better price than the greedy pinch-pennies will sell them to you for. And, depending on cash flow, may discount them if profits from auction sales support it.

As a side note, the amount of capital needed to produce the goods given to the Old World traders is far in excess of the good delivered. It is better for our wee group of loyal chapmates to sell amangst ur'selves, keeping the capital from leaking out between our fingers. So, sell to the frorigen traders the goods we need not only if you "find" them amangst the flotsoom, jetsoom, and lagen.

Additionally, there a port where certian goods can only be acquired. Imfortant to us for shipbuilding are Buloxi, and New Orleans in Louisiana. Fir and iron are important to shipbuilding and are now under attack by pirates. This is of concern to all supporters of the true king.

Most Respectfully Youres in Kinship;

Edwin Stewart
Lord of Bute chasse-mare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables   New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:31 pm

I have a few important ship-building structures, like limestone and iron mines for forges, and a lumber mill. If you want to go in together, Id be happy to help, and provide any protection you need as a privateer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables   New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:41 pm

I currently have 4 ship yards 2 small 2 medum.
I am deprate for a gun and provisions supplyer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables   New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Recruit Upgrades and Consumables
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: