HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Question concerning the name...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Question concerning the name... Empty
PostSubject: Question concerning the name...   Question concerning the name... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:18 am

I would like to know how "our" societies name will be represented in game, i mean will it say Highland Confederacy under our characters name or simply HC?

I hope we will go for the full name under our own!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning the name...   Question concerning the name... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:09 pm

I was looking at Jack and Edwin the other day and it had the name spelled out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning the name...   Question concerning the name... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:29 pm

Owl wrote:
I would like to know how "our" societies name will be represented in game, i mean will it say Highland Confederacy under our characters name or simply HC?

I hope we will go for the full name under our own!

If it were THC, everyone would assume we were into sail manufacturing (hemp) right? Smile

*heh*
Shava/LaRouge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning the name...   Question concerning the name... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:43 pm

Hahaha that is a good one, but i do hope ye are not implyin' well *ahum* me being Dutch and all!

I cannot stomach nor stand the stuff, unless we can make some decent rigging with it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question concerning the name...   Question concerning the name... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question concerning the name...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: