Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edward Londeaux

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Edward Londeaux Empty
PostSubject: Edward Londeaux   Edward Londeaux Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:26 am

Dear all Officers of The Highland Confederacy,

I have been told by the brotherhood of the french that you are looking for a "few good frenchman" to join the ranks of the wise. I am a french "Free" trader looking to add my recipes to the ranks of the society.

Character Description: Freetrader - French

Out of Character

Player Description: My first name is Jason and I am 33 years old. I am currently living in PA. I've played all the classes in POTBS and I like the french. Freetrader class is fun because I like to create items and sell them at "good" price. Like they say buy low and sell high.

Official Forum Name: toocool031074

Profession: Freetrader

I love the role play model, I love the fact you can turn into that person for the short duration of your real life. Not that I get consumed into RP.
Back to top Go down

Edward Londeaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Londeaux   Edward Londeaux Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:38 pm

First i would like to say welcome Monsieur!

Secondly sir i am no officer, nor would i ever aspire to become one...
Back to top Go down

Edward Londeaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Londeaux   Edward Londeaux Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Howdy, I too used to be in a clan type management position at one time, I know what you mean. I used to manage a server for good ole BF42 for clan matches and public. The web site was on there also. Still was a pain. I am casual player that would like to roll back into things. I love the team aspect of this game (I am big sports fan.) I am one of those few characters that loves to do what it takes for the team to win/lose and not get upset about it. Its all about having fun! Thanks for welcome, Owl.
Back to top Go down

Edward Londeaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Londeaux   Edward Londeaux Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:34 pm

Well spoken friend, it is all about frienship, fun, roleplay and good times in general!
Back to top Go down

Edward Londeaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Londeaux   Edward Londeaux Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:53 pm

We of the Confederacy are always interested in looking tradesmen willing to assist us in our economic endeavors. Welcome.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edward Londeaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Londeaux   Edward Londeaux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Londeaux
Page 1 of 1