Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:05 am

Just so you all know I am still breathing, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I'm still unsure if I'll be joining you in game, I hear the internet where I am soon heading is crap and currently being in Qatar, I have no full time access to the internet. So we'll see. But I wish you all a great new year and I'll be poking my nose in here and there. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:39 am

Happy New Year to you, Hamish...and to all of the recruits, members and officers of the Highland Confederacy!

Hamish, is your job going to require you don't tell us anything about where you are and what you are doing? I have a couply other 'contractor type' friends in Afg right now. One's there simply as an exterminator, (no I mean it, he's there to get rid of camp vermine), and he can't tell anyone when he's about to move from one camp to the other, what the name of the camp is, or anything. I"m hoping that you will be able from time to time to let us know how your life is getting on for the time that you will be there.

Stay safe,
Jack
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:47 pm

Aye Happy Hogmany! Abit late..but better late than never!
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:15 am

Well I can say that I am going to Bagram, just can't say specific times or specific movements. Bagram is on the maps so not hard for anyone to find. However when going to a FOB it is unlikely I can say much about where it is, etc. The only thing I can say about my work is that I get to help catch bad guys, or at least that is the hope of the project. Vague enough anyone? heheh.
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:20 am

Thanks Hamish...stay safe! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year
Page 1 of 1