HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Not long to go now *twitch*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:57 am

*refresh*.......*refresh*.....*refresh*...*refresh*..*refresh*

*refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh*
*refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh**refresh*
*refresh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:02 am

I pre-ordered thru D2D so in 1h they are *supposed* to email me my key...

*sigh*
LaRouge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:40 am

Managed to feed it a key and am now updating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:03 pm

Ground Zero!

forums are bugged but they working on those...servers are....still locked and it is 2 mins past 6...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:04 pm

Launcher patch is 2mins at 4mb dl and game patch is about the same.
Game version is 01.00.35.00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:06 pm

AND WE'RE OFF!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:07 pm

and i think i'm the first frenchman on Bonny!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:17 pm

argh! Still no key from D2D. I shall slay them all!

LaRouge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:24 pm

same here no key from D2D yet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:36 pm

I have an open ticket with D2D support -- be warned that when you file the ticket, they'll tell you to do what you probably already did (log in, go to your account page, hit [download now]). And they'll note that unless you file an update with more information, they won't process the ticket.

So be sure after you file the ticket, that you immediately reply to it, or they won't even add it to their cue.

I really didn't want to give SOE a penny more than I had to, so I went with D2D, and now I'm regretting it.

*sigh*
Shava
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Wonders of wonders, SoE has done something right! All I've had to do is launch my old beta account and it's being updated now. No new install, just updates. Is that cool or what?!?!

See you all soon on the Burning Sea

Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Yes! I'm patching... An hour late, nearly, but hey...

*feh*
LaRouge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:51 pm

When I began the download (From D2D) an e-mail was automatically sent to my account with my preboarding key.
Hopefully you guys will get the same.

3 hours later, still not at 1 out of 5 gig d/led. I'll see you all in a few days I guess. Smile

This is BULL, after 7 and a half hours the d/l is only at 2.10 out of 5.08 Gb, I'll never do D2D again.Sleep

Ok, thought I'd share the next phase of my continuing saga with you all; hopefully you'll find it humous because I usually odn't like to rant.

So basically I've been trying to d/l the install files all fricken day and I'm not even close to half way. So I'm already upset but to pour salt onto the wound I keep getting this e-mail from Donotreply@direct2drive.com telling me how to download and giving me my game key.

After my fourth e-mail I decided enough is enoguh, flipped out and wrote this in a reply to a do not reply e-mail which no one will EVER read.

Quote :
First off, yeah I get it "don't reply". It doesn't matter how I attemtp to contact D2D my message will never get read so this is just as useless as any other method to rant.

Second of all: this is the 3rd time you've sent me this e-mail today. Thanks for making sure I got it but if you keep sending it to me because I haven't used it yet and you're thinking maybe I haven't received it, that's slightly incorrect. The reason I haven't used it yet ties in very well with my third point.

Third: I started my download 8 hours ago and I'm only 2/5ths finished! Are you kidding me? Downloading the same files for the beta took roughly 30 minutes. If only I would have known I could keep my beta load right?

This is my first and last purchase from your company; you've lost a potential customer for life. DIE.

I'm wonder if the other D2D folks that didn't d/l beta are taking as long or if soemthign just messed up with my particular session?
[currently 2.40GB out of 5.08GB.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Well, all that's left now is an hour and a-half updater install. only took 36 hours to get logged into the game. rabbit <- nobody ever uses the rabbit and he feels left out so I put him here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not long to go now *twitch*   Not long to go now *twitch* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not long to go now *twitch*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: