Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who hacked my avatar?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

So who hacked my avatar? Empty
PostSubject: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:13 pm

???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:17 pm

Unfortunately i didn't have a copy of mine on my new PC and do not recall where ont he net I found it.

silent
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:49 pm

So did everyone lose their avatars? Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:55 pm

/shrug

I don't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:00 pm

I just put on my avatar today, but I have noticed a sudden change to many avatars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:41 pm

I haven't the foggiest. I'm looking into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:05 pm

I actually like my new one Smile it's sooo ME!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:16 pm

Anyway, I did some researching, changed some settings, etc. Hopefully this fixes the problem. I'm going to poke into it some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Argyll of Bute wrote:

I like Deoiridh's new one; it scares the hell outta me!
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Strange. Mines unchanged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:26 am

OxBaker wrote:
Strange. Mines unchanged.

The Lords work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:01 am

Wouldnt say its the Lords work... Ehh, I admit... But dont worry, Ive saved everyones avatars! Ehh, not funny? Come on, its Fallout! For crying out loud... New Year... Christmas... Practical jokes... Ok I am terribly sorry if this has caused some major neural damage and I will repair it as soon as I get my admin rights back (eh, quess thats not going to happen?)
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:14 am

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:
Argyll of Bute wrote:

I like Deoiridh's new one; it scares the hell outta me!

It should! You should all be very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:18 am

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:
Wouldnt say its the Lords work... Ehh, I admit... But dont worry, Ive saved everyones avatars! Ehh, not funny? Come on, its Fallout! For crying out loud... New Year... Christmas... Practical jokes... Ok I am terribly sorry if this has caused some major neural damage and I will repair it as soon as I get my admin rights back (eh, quess thats not going to happen?)

I thought April 1 was the more traditional day for that. Anyway, the neural damage on my part was in part due to some bad experiences. The last SWG guild I was in had their BB hacked; the changed avatars were the first sign. . .followed by the deletion of months worth of postings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:36 am

Man, that hacking thing never crossed my mind scratch
Im really sorry about that. Btw remember you in rp forum with the scars and limping of youre charecter... thats why the pic Razz
Ill be creating a photobucket account today so you all can upload your images back.

Jack

https://2img.net/h/i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/olafSusi/54-95.gif

D

https://2img.net/h/i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/olafSusi/10-64.jpg

Ben

https://2img.net/h/i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/olafSusi/27-23.jpg

Here you are, I am sorry, I am stupid, No hard feelings, ok?

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:39 am

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:

Thanks for comming clean, Olaf. I'm relieved to know it was someone assigned rights as opposed to someone who hacked our forum. Shocked

Jack

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:55 am

Thanks Jack. I quess ill have to leave the joking till April the 1st... or forever Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:47 am

April 1st is good. Very Happy
Wouldn't want you Europeans to think us Americans are all stuffy lol!

Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:01 am

Hehe, it was a good one Olaf; I was thinking maybe Wilhelm or Dermid (although I guess Dermid fell off the edge?) .

It was a nice change for a few days of wondering what happened. PLEASE do not be discourage from creating mischief, it'll keep you and I young forever.

pirat
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:21 am

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:
Man, that hacking thing never crossed my mind scratch
Im really sorry about that. Btw remember you in rp forum with the scars and limping of youre charecter... thats why the pic Razz

After you came clean I wondered if that was the reason; nice connection! Although I hasten to add that my looks aren't completely destroyed. You can do wonders with makeup, even in 1720.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:13 pm

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:
But dont worry, Ive saved everyones avatars!

And now, good Olaf, may I please have me family crest back once again. I believe me great-great-grandpappy be turning in his grave. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Ofcourse, I already posted a reply with all the links to the pics if you go a bit down.

Anyway

https://2img.net/h/i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/olafSusi/54-95.gif

And in case Ben hasnt notice the reply either

https://2img.net/h/i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/olafSusi/27-23.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:38 pm

I have, just can't access from work. by the way, that picture of jim carey looks just like you man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Jack McBain wrote:
Wouldn't want you Europeans to think us Americans are all stuffy

Course we don't! silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:18 am

Heh, you have to remember that Im European, I mean, theres a whole ocean in the middle Razz

Its not Carey, its Macgyver Very Happy, R.D Anderson aka Jack Oneill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who hacked my avatar?   So who hacked my avatar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who hacked my avatar?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next