Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible? Empty
PostSubject: How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible?   How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:15 am

And thats the Cost Price...

La Couronne i estimate will cost around 7 mil... So if i ever get one, i'll NEVER get into pvp with it!"!"!

Apparently the invincible needs 20 structs, which means 16 mill in cost alone. + about 300k in other parts.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible?   How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:21 am

Probby will get adjusted up.
Once yarn navy officer hits L50 and basicly has nothing to do but PvP and OS farm. raising 10m a week won't be very difacult. and FLS sayes thay want to make hige end SOL rare.
Back to top Go down
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character sheet
Locations: Tampa, New Orleans
Production: Ironmongery and Naval Stores (Guns, shot,repair items, keels, frames, planks, mast, spars, sails, rigging, tar, etc Everything but assembly)
Requirements: Ores and logs

PostSubject: Re: How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible?   How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:45 pm

I think that unless they are in a large society with plenty of FT's, the cost of buying/moving the timber on the open market is going to be the limiting factor. I'm thinking that just manageing to get that much timber available is going to slow down construction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible?   How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:29 am

nah they'll be built as toys, given how easy it is to sink them, they simply arent worth building. Waste of materials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible?   How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does 20 mil sound for an Invincible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: