Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Empty
PostSubject: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:53 pm

To the Highland Confederacy

Aye, I have recieved a letter from a freind in Boston, Captain Jack Quelch. I have news of much unrest and loathing for the King of England from Boston. He has informed me that the Confederacy was in search of a few Privateer's to sail the Spanish Main in order to disrupt the expansion of the British Empire. Aye, I will be yours. I am Coilin Dubhlainn a.k.a. The Black Sword. I be one of the decendants of Grainne Ni Mhaille (Grace O'Malley). It has been a family tradition to fare the sea and bring strife to the British in efforts to free E'rie from the Empire's grasp.
A few years ago I was picked from my fishing boat off the coast of the Azores by Captain England's crew and sailed with them on the Pearl for over a year. I was injured in a raid off the coast of Africa and returned home. I seek to join the Confederacy in hopes to drive any British Officer into the depths of Davey Jone's Locker.

~Signed~
Coilin Dubhlainn (Koh-Lin, Dove-Lan)
"The Black Sword"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Mr. England eh? Well no matter all are welcome here or so it seems these days, so 'eres a most welcome to ye
pira.., *ahum* privateer!

Looking forward to hunt with you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thank you.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Aye, much thanks to ya Mr. Owl. I be buy'n ya a pint 'er two at the pub.

As to Mr. England, yes he is a Traitor and a Pirate to some, a hero to others....It all depends on where ye stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Indeed well to be honest ye should read up on me profession mate, "all lies i say" but i'll most definately accept that drink (ingame)!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Welcome to these forums. It is my hope that you find a place here that is suitable for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Thank you. I will hope to provide you with assistance on these waters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:12 pm

I will look forward to the day that The Grace 'n Adventure shall sail the West Indies together Irishman!

And on a side note, me cabin door will always be open for ye provided you bring the appropriate spirits... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:54 am

((Coilin have you created your character in game yet? I tried to add you to our in-game society list but got an error that the name does not exist. Please give us your exact game name and will get you set up))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:09 pm

I spoke with that pirate, i mean Coilin a few nights ago through the chat featured on this site and he was really lookin' forward to the coming day when the preorder boarder something would start!

Not sure if something went wrong but he should be sailing towards "Bonny" as i confirmed our location to him.
Mayhaps i have scared him away which i sincerely hope is not the case!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Shiver me timber's Scared ay! Ha-ha I should laugh in the face of danger.

It took a short bit, but now i'm in and joined the Confederacy! I'll be looking for me order's Commadore, while i be level'n up ye see......

I'll be in from time to time now..........

Mr. Owl, i'll be keep'n those spirits cold fur ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:43 pm

Aye i hear ye mate, and don't mind if you do! drunken

Yup scared ye a wee bit there did i not hehe?! pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:18 pm

Aye, no i be gett'n the hang of capt'ning! Soon i'll be scouring the british ports.

me and the crew of the grace a be wait'n fur ya.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.   Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coilin Dubhlainn - Membership.
Page 1 of 1