HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Contact Problems?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Contact Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Contact Problems?   Contact Problems? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Posting this out of concern.

I have been on for several hours today, and none of the individuals listed as "on to add invites" in Wilhelm's post are responding to tells nor, in most cases, are tells actually going through.

Several folks have been asking in Nation chat about where the Guilld is, how to join, etc. I have had at least two individuals tell me that they have managed to get tells through, but that no response has been forthcoming.

We'd like to join you gents in the game, but if we're unwelcome or otherwise, please let us know. We're very anxious to get started, or move on.

Respectfully,

Aenon
Back to top Go down

Contact Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Problems?   Contact Problems? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:57 pm

It's more likely just the case that tells are easy to miss. I assure you, we are not trying to keep you out or anything.
Back to top Go down

Contact Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Problems?   Contact Problems? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:06 pm

I just added you remotely, Aenon. Next time you log on you'll get an automatic invite even if your the only HC on at the time. Sorry about the confusion.

Jack
Back to top Go down

Contact Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Problems?   Contact Problems? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:45 am

Aye, same thing happened to me last night. I just kept bugging people and sounding pathetic until finally they had pity on me. pirat
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Contact Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Problems?   Contact Problems? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:48 am

There may be an actual bug here. I initially tried sending tells as soon as I got in, and there was no response. Fortunately, Emil found me standing on the dock looking pathetic and added me. But once I was in, and I knew who was on, I did the same thing, and the tells were showing up as "no such individual listed." Filed a bug report on it just in case.
Back to top Go down

Contact Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Problems?   Contact Problems? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:17 pm

I have sent tells to members I knew were online and often received no response. I don't know whether they were busy or missed them or if the "tell" system is only working intermitantly.
Back to top Go down

Contact Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Problems?   Contact Problems? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:28 pm

One thing I'm curious to know. Are you using /tell or are you using the mail system?
Back to top Go down

Contact Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Problems?   Contact Problems? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:39 pm

Sometimes when I've got several windows open at once and one of them are covering my chat windows I wonder if I am missing anything. LotRO had an easy way to make windows varying degrees of opaque and that would help in this situation as well. Anyone been able to figure out how to do that?

Jack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contact Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact Problems?   Contact Problems? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contact Problems?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: