HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Caliga D'Arthe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Caliga D'Arthe Empty
PostSubject: Caliga D'Arthe   Caliga D'Arthe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:32 pm

To the Officer in Charge
Highland Confederacy

Bonjour Sir,

My name is Caliga D'Arthe, a freetrader formerly of Hungary. I have recently arrived in New Orleans in company with my sister, Nevalia, seeking a new beginning. We are loyal to France and her allies and seek a likeminded society to aid and be aided by.

I pray you will find a place for us within your ranks.

Merci,

~Caliga d'Arthe

Out of Character Section
I am a 38 yo male from Australia. Both my real life sister and I play. I have played many mmo's including DAoC, SWG, CoH, Planetside, WoW, MXO. More recently I tried Tabula Rasa. I have been playing EQ2 for the last 2 years and had started a RP guild on the Antonia Bayle server called Phalanx ( http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=166087&TabID=1406688 ). After 2 years I have tired of the game and handed the guild's control over to another. I have been following the development of PoTBS for a few years and am excited to be finally playing it. I enjoy my RP and hope to find plenty on Bonny.

Official Forum Name: Caliga
Profession: Freetrader
What is RP to you? I enjoy being IC and find that it adds to my enjoyment of a game, raising it another level.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy?
The Highland Confederacy appears to be a very professionally run society. My experience with running a guild in EQ2 has taught me that one needs attention and work constantly to maintain.
Back to top Go down

Caliga D'Arthe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caliga D'Arthe   Caliga D'Arthe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Let me be the first to welcome both you as well as your sister to our society! Feel free to look around and by all means engage in our endevours or indulgences how i'd like to put it...
Back to top Go down

Caliga D'Arthe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caliga D'Arthe   Caliga D'Arthe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:37 pm

Captain D'Arthe,

We of the Confederacy are always pleased to welcome merchants into our ranks for mutual protection and benefit. Please, make yourself at home.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down

Caliga D'Arthe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caliga D'Arthe   Caliga D'Arthe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:36 pm

How cool to have a sibling to game with, I'm more than a little envious. Never the less I wish you a warm welcome and hope to you you in the Albatross sometime.... or better yet in a ship next to mine on the open sea cursing some English dogs.

Salute.
Back to top Go down

Caliga D'Arthe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caliga D'Arthe   Caliga D'Arthe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:50 am

Thank you for the kind welcome. I indeed hope to be sailing abeam of you all.
Back to top Go down

Caliga D'Arthe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caliga D'Arthe   Caliga D'Arthe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:10 am

Gudrun blushes and puts away the silks as Lisette comes in.

"Gudrun! We have a HUNGARIAN in the Confederacy!" Lisette blithely ignores the clothing Gudrun is frantically hiding. "Can you imagine???"

Gudrun regains her composure. "A Hungarian, eh? Well, I seem to remember that some Hungarians revolted against the Austrians just a decade ago. Perhaps they are rebels, like our Scots and Irish friends."

Lisette looks relieved. "Oh, I didn't know that..."

Gudrun smiles indulgently. "Not every Hungarian is a bloodthirsty Hussar who rides down little girls just for the Emperor's pleasure. Now, even if this one was loyal to Austria once, I doubt they are still all that loyal if they're willing to sail under a French flag."

Gudrun chuckles and continues. "After all, France and Austria have been in opposition since, well, shortly after Charlemagne."
Back to top Go down

Caliga D'Arthe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caliga D'Arthe   Caliga D'Arthe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:56 pm

((Can I get my privateer alt invited into the Confederacy please. His name is Valentine d'Arthe.

Cheers Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caliga D'Arthe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caliga D'Arthe   Caliga D'Arthe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caliga D'Arthe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: