HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Retail PotBS Package

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Retail PotBS Package - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Retail PotBS Package   The Retail PotBS Package - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:15 pm

Again problems Sad

Station.com ate my usekey, but does not give me access Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Retail PotBS Package   The Retail PotBS Package - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Mathias Rhydderch wrote:
I got mine at Best Buy, too. I had to argue my case a little bit... apparently the release date in their computers is 1/23. But there was a sign in the store that said the correct date (1/22) so based on the sign, they sold me a copy.

Figured I'd share, just in case anyone else ran into the same Best Buy problem.

Do you have the game yet Mathias? I got an email from Best-Buy today saying that my game would not be shipped for 1-2 more weeks...yes, that's correct, Weeks. In my line of business, if a customer placed an order with me on Dec. 7th of 2007, expected delivery on January 22nd of 2008 and then was told that it would be February until it arrived, I'd lose that customer.

Which is pretty much what I told Best-Buy.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Retail PotBS Package   The Retail PotBS Package - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:37 am

Argyll Campbell wrote:
Mathias Rhydderch wrote:
I got mine at Best Buy, too. I had to argue my case a little bit... apparently the release date in their computers is 1/23. But there was a sign in the store that said the correct date (1/22) so based on the sign, they sold me a copy.

Figured I'd share, just in case anyone else ran into the same Best Buy problem.

Do you have the game yet Mathias? I got an email from Best-Buy today saying that my game would not be shipped for 1-2 more weeks...yes, that's correct, Weeks. In my line of business, if a customer placed an order with me on Dec. 7th of 2007, expected delivery on January 22nd of 2008 and then was told that it would be February until it arrived, I'd lose that customer.

Which is pretty much what I told Best-Buy.....

Campbell if you want my 2 week friend pass to get you in and started, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Retail PotBS Package   The Retail PotBS Package - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Retail PotBS Package
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: