Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Sad Note

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Sad Note Empty
PostSubject: A Sad Note   A Sad Note Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:40 pm

A note written on yellowed, waterstained, paper is left on the Highland Confederacy door, pinned with a shining silver dagger bearing a long red cord at the end.

My friends,

It pains me to write this note, mainly because I never imagined becoming so close to you people in such a short time. I know I am still new to your group, but already I felt a firm bond with some of you. That said, I can no longer remain in your group, my loyalties just are not there. Not to you of course, but to your king and government, I'm a free soul, I can't stand under the yolk of a king any longer. I joined the crown's navy under conveniance, I had no idea how easily I would be accepted.

It pains me to say it, but goodbye my friends, I will fly under the black flag as I always have, and I expect no mercy from your cannons. Though, if it helps, I will continue to strike the British first whenever I can.

~Signed,
~Balgar Romelvitch

((OOC: Well, just how it sounds, to be honest I rolled French on a whim, but...I just can't get into it. After rolling a pirate alt on another server I realized...I really love Pirates. The ports, the flavor, the costumes, all very fun to me, much more then France was. I'm sorry to leave, and I hope I'd still be welcome to say 'hi' here once in a while, and maybe even in the RP pub meetings once I get Diplomacy.))

See ya on the seas,
Balgar/Rob/Shotgunbadger.
Back to top Go down

A Sad Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sad Note   A Sad Note Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:07 am

The lines out here are certainly blurred, Benoit thought as he read the note. He took careful note of the name feeling it's knowing would be useful at some point, then he continued into the Albatross.
Back to top Go down

A Sad Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sad Note   A Sad Note Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:49 am

A messenger quickly hands a note to the young man:

Under a moonlit, starry night in the Caribbean, the lanterns are being lit and the great galleon is being readied
by her crew to sail with the midnight tide:

The moon is up, the stars are out
The wind is fresh and free,

We’re out to search for gold tonight
Across the silvery sea,

The world was growing gray and old
Break out the sails again,

We’re out to seek a realm of gold
Beyond the Spanish Main...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sad Note Empty