HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Empty
PostSubject: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:30 pm

OK my fellow friends of The Highland Confedracy

The time has come for me to ask if the game is good enough to jump into and play with my fellow sea farring buddies.

I want your likes and dislikes about the game.

I will read through them after a weeks time and decide my plans for getting into the game at that point.

I will make visits during this time to ask questions so be on your Guarrrrrrrrrrrrrd Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:51 pm

If you like PvE, phat l00tz, raiding, melee combat, craft grinding, XP grinding, and pwnzering you probably should not bother.

If you like strategic games, complex economic warfare, political warfare, fighting ships, 6 on 6 and 24 on 24 PvP, entertaining (but not mandatory) questing and great RP, PotBS is right for you.

There's a dozen things I would change if it were my game, but I suppose that is true of everyone. And not everyone would like the changes -- mine or anyone else's. The fact is, where compromises have been made, they are probably OK.

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Bognor wrote:
If you like PvE, phat l00tz, raiding, melee combat, craft grinding, XP grinding, and pwnzering you probably should not bother.

If you like strategic games, complex economic warfare, political warfare, fighting ships, 6 on 6 and 24 on 24 PvP, entertaining (but not mandatory) questing and great RP, PotBS is right for you.

There's a dozen things I would change if it were my game, but I suppose that is true of everyone. And not everyone would like the changes -- mine or anyone else's. The fact is, where compromises have been made, they are probably OK.

Bog

I Play SWG and City of Heroes

I hate WoW and anything that is just plan dumb or has a simple community

I like the ideas behind Lineage 2 but am to lazy to play that game because the leveling in that game is way to hard Smile

I still play SWG because I am a Star Wars Nut so don't be asking why I still play the game I have two shoes to throw so don't get on meh case about it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:05 pm

[quote="Jasper de Groot]

I like the ideas behind Lineage 2 but am to lazy to play that game because the leveling in that game is way to hard Smile

I still play SWG because I am a Star Wars Nut so don't be asking why I still play the game I have two shoes to throw so don't get on meh case about it Razz[/quote]

The last time I felt this way about a game was the first 6 months of SWG. It was the only game I have ever played where I literally did not want to stop after 2-3 hours. But they dumbed it down with every patch -- I was especially offended by the addition of dropped craft loot (which is no different than dropped "uB3r 1337 Broadswords of r0XX0ring") which ruined the idea of a purely economic player. (The PvP in SWG was never very good.)

The PvP here is much better than SWG. It reminds me a lot of DAoC, which had the best PvP -- until they went overboard with the PvE raid loot that made raiding mandatory if you wanted to fight in the frontier.

So for me it is the best of both worlds. I can have the economic aspects of SWG (without the bloody craft grinding) and I can have the great Realm .vs. Realm PvP of DAoC.

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Bognor wrote:
[quote="Jasper de Groot]

I still play SWG because I am a Star Wars Nut so don't be asking why I still play the game I have two shoes to throw so don't get on meh case about it Razz

The last time I felt this way about a game was the first 6 months of SWG. It was the only game I have ever played where I literally did not want to stop after 2-3 hours. But they dumbed it down with every patch -- I was especially offended by the addition of dropped craft loot (which is no different than dropped "uB3r 1337 Broadswords of r0XX0ring") which ruined the idea of a purely economic player. (The PvP in SWG was never very good.)

The PvP here is much better than SWG. It reminds me a lot of DAoC, which had the best PvP -- until they went overboard with the PvE raid loot that made raiding mandatory if you wanted to fight in the frontier.

So for me it is the best of both worlds. I can have the economic aspects of SWG (without the bloody craft grinding) and I can have the great Realm .vs. Realm PvP of DAoC.

Bog[/quote]

Actaully the new Heroic Encounters drop Weapon scimatics and not just the weapon. You have to have most of the stuff you get from the Heroics crafted. They are making the game better. It will never be Pre-CU or CU again, but I think the game is going to be fine and people will still play the game regardless. I enjoy my time leveling the toons I have in SWG and when Droid Commandor comes out I will have fun modding up my droids Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Well, sense only one was willing to give me there oppinon of the game. I guess I will just wait a year before I jump in to the game. I was just wanting to see what everyone thought of the game to gadge if I wanted to play, but sense no one wanted to help me out. I get to save some of my money Smile. Have fun in PotBS everyone Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:08 pm

I am sure that you can find numerous reviews about those that are very enthusiastic about this game!

And to tell truth if you would look closer and see the general age 'o those that do play you could get the impression that many are mature players which should give you the idear that the game is in fact very good and promises to become even better!

Weinig geduld Jasper?

Misschien als je echt de mening van een aantal mensen zoekt dat je ze even de tijd geeft om te reageren lijkt mij!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:03 am

I suspect the reason why you didn't get much response was that most people are too busy playing to spend much time here on the bulletin board.

In my opinion, you have to enjoy age-of-sail combat mechanics to enjoy this game. The whole game is about fights between sailing ships. Things like wind direction, type of sail rig, hull characteristics, gun type and placement (down to the bow and stern chasers, even!) are all significant. It's the best game about this I've even seen, and I go back to the WSIM (Wooden Ships & Iron Men) boardgame days.

Oh, if you want it to look nice (and it does), you need a first class PC. If your machine is more than a couple years old, and/or is inexpensive, you'll have to dial down everything to a relatively unsatisfying level. It's also not very friendly toward ATI graphics cards. If you have one of those, you could be in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:59 am

Owl wrote:
I am sure that you can find numerous reviews about those that are very enthusiastic about this game!

And to tell truth if you would look closer and see the general age 'o those that do play you could get the impression that many are mature players which should give you the idear that the game is in fact very good and promises to become even better!

Weinig geduld Jasper?

Misschien als je echt de mening van een aantal mensen zoekt dat je ze even de tijd geeft om te reageren lijkt mij!

I am American... I only speak english for now. I was learning Dutch, but I have more to go before I can completely comprahend what was just said to me in Dutch. You can get so much from reviews but players points of view are something that I want to here, it is not that I haven't seen reviews of the game it is that I want to understand how the game is from those who play and continue to play the game because it is important to me that if I get into a game that the community is not short lived. I only play SWG still because I like it, the community aside, I still play the game I am in fact leveling 3 toons in SWG the hard way not using exploits because I enjoy playing the game and working to get to level cap. I like the adventure that I have with people I meet and I want to make sure that those who I meet in this game are not going to be all helpful to me and then want to show me the exit as soon as I start the game.

I have played many games, and those games that I find that I can get a good feeling from the players in the guild I will be playing with are to me the most important. These are normally the games that I can stand behind and be confident that the players that feed me good reviews will be there at my side when I play the game. Now when I say at my side I don't me *At my side* I mean they are in the game with me and will help me enjoy the game to its fullest and bring the adventure I so desire. In closing, I look forward to more reviews from those who wise to leave one for me Smile.

von Klein wrote:
I suspect the reason why you didn't get much
response was that most people are too busy playing to spend much time
here on the bulletin board.

In my opinion, you have to enjoy
age-of-sail combat mechanics to enjoy this game. The whole game is
about fights between sailing ships. Things like wind direction, type of
sail rig, hull characteristics, gun type and placement (down to the bow
and stern chasers, even!) are all significant. It's the best game about
this I've even seen, and I go back to the WSIM (Wooden Ships & Iron
Men) boardgame days.

Oh, if you want it to look nice (and it
does), you need a first class PC. If your machine is more than a couple
years old, and/or is inexpensive, you'll have to dial down everything
to a relatively unsatisfying level. It's also not very friendly toward
ATI graphics cards. If you have one of those, you could be in serious
trouble.

Thank you for your review.

I would like to mention that I played Warhammer 40k, it I know is not as old as some other board games out there, but I can understand what you mean by the complexities that you describe in PotBS Smile. I like that the game is complex in that way, as well as the trade skills being as complex as they are and such that it takes a grand effert to make your tradesmen great Smile. Now I may seem like someone who likes UBER L33t stuff but I started playing SWG on July 13th 2003. I understand completely what Bognor was tsaying to me with the crafted equipment being one upped by the dropped craftable loot. I miss those days, yet I still play because I have friends who play but they rag on the game so very much and then commence to tell new players to go away and that they will only hat the game when they get to 90, then they whine about not having a bigger server population. I just have to take a double take sometimes because these people are the problem when it comes to server population. This is why I want your reviews of the game, because I want to be sure if the juice is worth the squeeze. The community that I plan to join is what makes or brakes a game for me. I only continue to play SWG because I am a Star Wars fan. I also do what I can to actually keep people in SWG and I don't try to push them over board when I have a bad day in the game Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:53 am

Basically i can only repaet what others said: PotbS has one of the most game relevant crafting systems (still can't decide if more or less then EVE).

It has a rather adult player base as it seems.

You have to love sailing/ship-to-ship combat to make the most out of it.

If you like that, you will like the game. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:54 am

The thing about opinions is they can be very contradictory. 10 million people or whatever play WoW. I don't even have to try the game to think it's complete rubbish. But for what it's worth I'll give my opinion.

If the time period and sailing ships interest you then you have a good start. The crafting system is complex but in practice is very easy to do. There isn't any stupid grinding "Mob XYZ" for "Part ABC" to make something. Almost everything is player made and though the npc's and missions do have loot most of it is also able to be made by players.

The mission descriptions are done very well though a lot of the missions in practice are very similiar, particularily the avatar combat type missions. There are career and storyline mission as well which are usually more unique in nature.

The pvp system is interesting. You have the option to flag yourself for pvp but currently most pvp is done in around ports that have been put into a state of unrest, usually through an economic method (IE, delivering small arms, gunpowder ect). Once enough unrest is built up there is a port battle scheduled which amounts to a 24 vs 24 throw down.

The ships are customizeable with different hull types, guns, sails, ect. Each ship has a total 9 slots for various upgrades on the basic ship. You can paint your ship different colors and you can submit flag and sail designs for inclusion into the game. The truely skilled can submit entirely new ship designs to the developers for inclusion.

Avatar custimization is lacking. It is quite limited on the body shape and face/hair types. Clothing is done a bit better with a decent number of options though still not enough for my tastes. Having played Second Life I guess I got a bit spoiled on all the options available.

The developers seem to take an active interest in improving the game and seem to give a lot of feedback through devlogs and the forums. When something sucks and they know it sucks, they are not above saying "This sucks, we need to work on this area". That is refreshing compared to the frustration and near silence that the fellows running Anarchy Online subjected us to.

So, there is my summary, take it or leave it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:57 am

Do excuse me there Jasper i was under the impression that you actually hailed from Holland!

What i said was: that you were a bit impatient there and needed to wait for few more responces, that was it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:50 am

Frederic Géssert wrote:
Basically i can only repaet what others said:
PotbS has one of the most game relevant crafting systems (still can't
decide if more or less then EVE).

It has a rather adult player base as it seems.

You have to love sailing/ship-to-ship combat to make the most out of it.

If you like that, you will like the game. cheers

Thank you for your Review

I like the simplicity of it Smile

I am glad that the player base is older it keeps the younglings away and out of the limelight where all of them have an illuminous personality when it comes to being on the battlefield and having to show that there pride is bigger then someone elses if you get my meaning Smile

Cathern Flowers wrote:
The thing about opinions is they can be very
contradictory. 10 million people or whatever play WoW. I don't even
have to try the game to think it's complete rubbish. But for what it's
worth I'll give my opinion.

If the time period and sailing
ships interest you then you have a good start. The crafting system is
complex but in practice is very easy to do. There isn't any stupid
grinding "Mob XYZ" for "Part ABC" to make something. Almost everything
is player made and though the npc's and missions do have loot most of
it is also able to be made by players.

The mission descriptions
are done very well though a lot of the missions in practice are very
similiar, particularily the avatar combat type missions. There are
career and storyline mission as well which are usually more unique in
nature.

The pvp system is interesting. You have the option to
flag yourself for pvp but currently most pvp is done in around ports
that have been put into a state of unrest, usually through an economic
method (IE, delivering small arms, gunpowder ect). Once enough unrest
is built up there is a port battle scheduled which amounts to a 24 vs
24 throw down.

The ships are customizeable with different hull
types, guns, sails, ect. Each ship has a total 9 slots for various
upgrades on the basic ship. You can paint your ship different colors
and you can submit flag and sail designs for inclusion into the game.
The truely skilled can submit entirely new ship designs to the
developers for inclusion.

Avatar custimization is lacking. It
is quite limited on the body shape and face/hair types. Clothing is
done a bit better with a decent number of options though still not
enough for my tastes. Having played Second Life I guess I got a bit
spoiled on all the options available.

The developers seem to
take an active interest in improving the game and seem to give a lot of
feedback through devlogs and the forums. When something sucks and they
know it sucks, they are not above saying "This sucks, we need to work
on this area". That is refreshing compared to the frustration and near
silence that the fellows running Anarchy Online subjected us to.

So, there is my summary, take it or leave it. Razz

This was a Flag that Dermid Gavin made for me last year around the end of September beginning of October

Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump 8b910e56415eb6bd1037b46e6e619c58

I want to be able to use it at some point Smile

I would just like to say...

Thank you very much for your ponent review and I enjoyed it and am happy that you left an expresive review that I can take a lot away from. Smile

Owl wrote:
Do excuse me there Jasper i was under the impression that you actually hailed form Holland!

What i said was: that you were a bit impatient there and needed to wait for few more responces, that was it...

I had seen some 47 views before I posted my observations of a lack of fortuitousness on my part in regards to the community sharing with me their ponent observations, for that I am sorry. It has been my luck however that it may seem that few people tend to contribute to posts I leave from time to time. No dought as you can see I have always gotten good responses when I leave a message of illuminous angst, force of habit when I am ignored so many times of course. I do wish I came from Holland because then I would have been forced to learn both Dutch and English which would be useful to me at this very point in my existance Smile. I now must go and repent for my avaritia for knowledge. I do hope no one is to upset at me for putting you all on the spot Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:11 am

Think nothin' of it "Dutchman"! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Jasper de Groot wrote:

This was a Flag that Dermid Gavin made for me...

Actually, that was me. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:35 pm

Émile deMontfort wrote:
Jasper de Groot wrote:

This was a Flag that Dermid Gavin made for me...

Actually, that was me. Wink

Thanks Emile

I have always been bad with my memory.
Sorry Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:26 pm

The best MMORTS I have played :p

Seriously. If you ever thought "HEy Wouldn't Sea Dogs be cool if it had an online component? Other people to do stuff with? A robust and dynamic trade system?" then come on aboard!

Theres sharks in the water. Be careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Michael Kavanagh wrote:
The best MMORTS I have played :p

Seriously. If you ever thought "HEy Wouldn't Sea Dogs be cool if it had an online component? Other people to do stuff with? A robust and dynamic trade system?" then come on aboard!

Theres sharks in the water. Be careful.

Thank you for your help in influencing my choice Smile
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Hey Jaspar, nice to see you go public again!

And yes, perhaps the best testimonial is that a lot of people were too busy playing the game to respond to you straight away.

I agree a lot with Bognor, I really feel the same way about this game as I did the first 6 months of SWG. So that actually might be a warning sign for you. If you are still playing SWG and enjoying it, this might not be your sort of game, quite honestly. There are a lot of SWG refugees here, and so far not too many of them seem to have been tempted to return! For me this game has the characteristics of some of the best games I've played. It is pretty easy to get into, but very difficult to master. There are just so many variables in the economy and in combat. It's actually much, much more challenging than I thought it would be, even after playing it in Beta. Some nights I just lie awake trying to plan my production week, or figure out how France can dig itself out of a hole. . .

And if you haven't played a real PvP game before, this one might be a shock. If you lose in PvP here, as in Eve, you really lose stuff. And it costs you. And the more advanced you are as a player, the more you can lose. Ultimately, you can end up losing some very expensive ships. So I would say one really essential characteristic of this game is that you have to lose with grace. If you are the sort of person who gets enraged and starts pounding things when someone hands you your arse in a lunchbag, then this is not your game, because that will happen. It may happen a lot, even if you are a good player.

One thing that also encourages me about the game is the attitude of the developers. They really don't seem that driven by public pressure (as you can see by how long they waited to release it!). Sometimes they experiment with things in patches, and if it doesn't work, they fix it. They have big plans for the game, and I am really excited to see what they come up with later on. They have said in a couple of key devlogs that they really concentrated on core gameplay (better to have ship combat be exciting than spend time trying to figure out how to get people's names over their heads). And the core game systems work well (although avatar combat still needs work, it is much, much better than it was in Beta, and I'm almost enjoying it!). But there are big plans down the line; society features, explorable areas, and a lot of us are really looking forward to the skirmish system that will enable us to practice and refine tactics.

So I hope that helps you come to a decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Deoiridh wrote:

---snip

For me this game has the characteristics of some of the best games I've played. It is pretty easy to get into, but very difficult to master. There are just so many variables in the economy and in combat. It's actually much, much more challenging than I thought it would be, even after playing it in Beta. Some nights I just lie awake trying to plan my production week, or figure out how France can dig itself out of a hole. . .

---snip some other really good points

If you are the sort of person who gets enraged and starts pounding things when someone hands you your arse in a lunchbag, then this is not your game, because that will happen. It may happen a lot, even if you are a good player.

---snip still some more good stuff

You have hit several key points here that really resonate with me. I've left two of the perhaps more obscure in the edit above, while deleting several other very good comments.

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Bognor wrote:
Deoiridh wrote:

---snip

For me this game has the characteristics of some of the best games I've played. It is pretty easy to get into, but very difficult to master. There are just so many variables in the economy and in combat. It's actually much, much more challenging than I thought it would be, even after playing it in Beta. Some nights I just lie awake trying to plan my production week, or figure out how France can dig itself out of a hole. . .

---snip some other really good points

If you are the sort of person who gets enraged and starts pounding things when someone hands you your arse in a lunchbag, then this is not your game, because that will happen. It may happen a lot, even if you are a good player.

---snip still some more good stuff

You have hit several key points here that really resonate with me. I've left two of the perhaps more obscure in the edit above, while deleting several other very good comments.

Bog

I am a perfectionist and an artist, they don't mix sadly. I have been known to have a complete peice of art finished and at the last min screw it up and I rip up the whole thing and scrap it. To say I get mad easy is an understatment. However, I am working on this and continue to work on this element of my personality. It does no one any good, most importantly I know it does me no good.

I like PvP but it dosen't like me, I quit the PvP part of SWG because I was so hard on myself when I lost 30 in a row. However, I went out with my BH the other day to restuss and I was having so much fun when I was losing, because I just didn't care, and I was having a lot of fun and I wasn't getting mad at anyone for not getting my fat out of the fryer, which was good because I lost a lot of friends on my server thanks to transfers to other servers Neutral. I never got into crafting in the old game, but I had a lot of friends that loved to craft, and by guilt with assosiation I learned a few things and I made some trader toons before the NGE. I loved the way the Economy was and I loved it back then when I could craft something that some one would enjoy. I however didn't see a way to one up the imps in trade they had no way of having economic warfare between the two factions so it failed in that respect. Hell, they didn't even have a system for having insentives for perchasing from tradesmen of your own faction.

Everything so far that I have been hearing from everyone here is wanting me to play more and more. I shale have to wait to see what I can do to bring myself to PotBS. I am jugling to MMO's at this moment and that is really a lot for me at this time so one I drop one of those which will be most likely in 3 or 4 months I will try and come play PotBS with you guys. You guys have helped me decide about this game and I feel that you have helped me like this game even more. I will hopefully be bringing Jasper to life very very soon. unless of course the name is taken Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:04 pm

I am sorry, I simply don't have the time to tic off all the good, bad, and ugly. I'll be out of town all next week and have to spend this weekend doing all of last weeks and next weeks homework.

Therefore you can either take my opion or leave it:
The over all game play and design is a big fat NO!

If on the other hand you are only looking for a nice group of people to Role play with in a 1720's setting than it's a definite YES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:16 pm

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:
I am sorry, I simply don't have the time to tic off all the good, bad, and ugly. I'll be out of town all next week and have to spend this weekend doing all of last weeks and next weeks homework.

Therefore you can either take my opion or leave it:
The over all game play and design is a big fat NO!

If on the other hand you are only looking for a nice group of people to Role play with in a 1720's setting than it's a definite YES!

Thank you for your honesty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump   Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Jasper to see if the water is warm enough to jump
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: