Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barnard Nightblade ready for Service

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Barnard Nightblade ready for Service Empty
PostSubject: Barnard Nightblade ready for Service   Barnard Nightblade ready for Service Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:06 pm

Good day,

Many of you may already know me, if not...then know me now. I will be replacing my half brother Benoit for a time as he will be returning to Prussia to tend to our father bed side. But while I am the younger of the two of us, I am no less capable to fight then he was.

In fact he has taught me much in our late night discussions cojncerning france and the war at hand. So believe me when I say that my guns and crew all want a taste of battle soon. Till then though, I will also be managing Benoits concerns.

He was kind enough to transfer ownership of a number of properties at Port St. Joe to me. So those seaking Oak Timber or ship write goods, send me a message via courier and I will be happy to get those lazy dogs I call workers to do the tasks needed.

If that is all, I will take my leave of you all. Good day to you all and may the winds be fair. Till we meet on the sea.

Sincearly,
Barnard Nightblade

------

Not to much to say OOC, Barnard will be my new main as I am closing out Benoit due to...certain miscalculations. Barnard is a Privateer and will also be opperating out of Sy. Joe so as to spread out the current construction base from Grenville. That is about it then.
Back to top Go down

Barnard Nightblade ready for Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barnard Nightblade ready for Service   Barnard Nightblade ready for Service Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:10 pm

Well Barnard, we welcome you and are sure that you will be as much of an assest as Benoit was!
Back to top Go down

Barnard Nightblade ready for Service
Page 1 of 1