Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cpt Attr

Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Empty
PostSubject: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:32 am

OOC:

Well im not too Confidnet in my RP abilites for a Pirate style game so please bear with me, Im more of a Fantasy RPer but this game has intreguided me since i heard about it a year ago. on a side note my grammer and spelling sometimes Sucks. Please be warrned, and make fun of me at will its all in good fun Very Happy

IC:

Well Captain Hamish, I do hope this letter see's you in good health. It's been a few years since i seen you and your ship sailing out of a port whos name eludes me. Im not sure if you even remember the young lad who was examining your ship with wild bewiderment and calculating eyes. well that young boy was me fresh from being thrown off of a merchante ship from the america's the French Port of New Orleans to be exact was where i stowed away to seek a life of adventure and see the world only to be found by the crew and captain and brandished by his lashes for stealing passage on his ship. which is why i am more known as Skarre then Stephen. But to the point.

I have heard through recent avenues of information that your society is looking for a few new members to expand your Corporation. i wish to offer my services to you and your partners as a Budding Shipwrite. ive been apprenticing for the past years and learning much and gathering as much information and experiance as i can to further build my education and reputation as a Shipbuilder. but in later months its becoming apparent that to be a good shipbuilder requires a better employer or business parter if you wish.

What do i have to bring to you and your society you might ask? i bring Loyalty and the knowledge of the craft that i have chosent to follow. which is not to say that i will be one of the first to Board my craft when the call to arms is given or to seek out new ventures to better ourselves in our future endevors. And last i give you my word and my bond as loyaly supporter to the cause.

Well Captain Hamish i wait for your reply and in turn may your sails never falter and your Hull never leak.

Captain Stephen " Skarre " Attrimentoss

Description:

Skarre stands an average hight of 5ft 10in tall black hair and a black Cropped Beard, across his face is a long jagged Scar that he received at the hands of the Captain of the ship who he stowed away on his ship at a young age. Skarre is a well developed man from many years of working in ship yards and docks. he learned how to sail the ships as a young apprentice of an old Shipwrite in the port of New Orleans.

OOC:

well a little about me, names Grady Smith and ive been playing MMOs for about 3 years now. mainly fantasy style games. and ive been playing RPGs for 21 years. im looking forward to joining in this game to offer me a new world to help build and develope and grow with it.

I plan on bieng a Privateer for the most part but will look closer at this when Release is closer and more of the Professions are ironed out and finalized.

What is RP to me? its the art of immersing yourself in a world and letting your free thought run and having fun while knowing that once its time is up for that session the real world waits.

the reason i want to be appart of the Society is that it appeals to me in the history of what it is, the back story line and the goal of the guild most guilds dont have a story or a goal (( broad term i know)) but the Highland Confederacy seems to be a close group that is willing to enjoy and progress in story and member history in whole. and i hope to be accepted into the Society.

thanks for putting up with my horride grammer and typing

Grady
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:54 am

OOC:

Good app! No worries on grammar and such. If it's readable and understandable it's fine. No worries on the RP, I think the bulk of our experience here is either from Sci Fi or Fantasy, so I think we are all historical RP newbies for the most part. I'm going to go ahead and add you as a recruit. Please join in on any conversation you wish and continue your RP in the RP areas of the forum. Other members might come along and ask questions, etc, in an attempt to get to know you. Once the time is right, we'll be having a vote of the membership to determine your own membership. We don't really put a time limit on it, so have fun and welcome to the recruitment process and the Highland Confederacy.
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:53 pm

OOC:

Likewise, no problem on the spelling, etc. At least from an RP perspective. It sounds like Skarre isn't supposed to be too educated to begin with. Razz Just kidding. Sounds like we can get along just fine. As long as you can put up with my boundless arrogance, that is.

On a side note, if you're that worried about your spelling, you can use firefox 2.0 since it has a built in spellchecker. Not sure if it has a grammar checker or not. I will do my best to reign in my English teacher instincts. You're still better than my students after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:38 am

OOC: Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:47 pm

OOC: I actually like the way you used Skarre as a nickname. I thought that was your name at first (which still would have been fine to me), but when you used it as a nickname I thought that was good stuff. Don't be afraid to jump in on the ideas forum and tell us what you think. Smile Also, join us in the Albatross for a pint and some potatos. Wilhelm will bring the dancing parrots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:09 pm

OOC: Wait a second here. You promoted me to officer so I could be the official parrot trainer...
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:47 pm

And ferrets...don't forget those.
Back to top Go down
Cpt Attr

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:10 pm

OOC:

Thanks Guys and thank you for the invite. ive been working Doubles for af ew days so sorry i havent been responding to you all. wich i will in time. just a bit tired atm. and i will deffinatly join you all there. and ill work on a few more things to iron out in Skarre's history.

and Glad to be aboard.

Grady
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:44 am

No worries. Life can be a pain at times. We've all been there. Glad to have you on board.
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:50 pm

A letter arrives with the Highland Confederacy seal....

My Dear Captain,

I have received your letter in my offices and would like to extend to you a welcome invitation to meet with us at our West Indies offices. As your letter stated we are looking for able Captains with their own ships to help us find our freedom in the Seas of this New World. Though I can't make gaurantees as to your probable success here, I can say that this land is full of opportunity for enterprising men and women of dauntless courage. Fat English merchants are waiting to fill our holds and economic riches are waiting to be reaped. I also believe your desire to be a shipwright of reknown in these seas will be limited only by your drive. We would certainly be happy to see the seal of the Confederacy on the best ships on the Sea.
We look forward to our future meeting.

Truly,

Hamish MacBane, Captain
Highland Wind
Highland Confederacy

HC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)   Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cpt Stepehen Attrimentoss (MIA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: