Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonjour! Chrissie Meador

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bonjour! Chrissie Meador Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour! Chrissie Meador   Bonjour! Chrissie Meador Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:24 pm

Bonjour Highland Confederacy. I am Chrissie Meador, daughter of an Welsh sea captain and an indian/african slave mother. My parents were slain by the perfidious English after my father had loyaly served the British Navy for most of his life......and because of this, I offer my services to you in hopes to avenge my parents whilst destroying any and all Captains who sail under the British Flag. *curtsey*

OOC: This is Aimee Naveaux's alt, my four year old niece completely designed her and named her and I will only play her when I am babysitting her.
Back to top Go down

Bonjour! Chrissie Meador Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour! Chrissie Meador   Bonjour! Chrissie Meador Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:42 pm

Welcome Miss Meador! Such an exotic and yet tragic background should really bring depth to our society. I hope you find that the Confederacy is full of friendly and helpful faces. Feel free to ask for any assistance you may need. Slainte and welcome.

Whiskey Pete
Back to top Go down

Bonjour! Chrissie Meador
Page 1 of 1