Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing tried nothing gained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emanual Renard

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Nothing tried nothing gained Empty
PostSubject: Nothing tried nothing gained   Nothing tried nothing gained Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:52 am

Greetings fellow Confederates;

I wish to extend to anyone that wishes a chance to see how good your skills with a sword might be and if I can best you I will offer advice to help you improve yourself. I have so far been able to test my skills with only a couple of you so far. Jazelle, I hope I was able to pass on some knowledge to you. If you have further questions let me know.

And to Athos Renard, I look forward to hearing the story about your last name. As I mentioned it last night Renard is not my name by birth but I use it to recognize the man who raised me. It is a name I am glad to honor and bring honor to it as well. I enjoyed our duel last night and I must say you bring no dishonor to the Renard name. Perhapes we can work together in a mission side by side someday.

I am presently only level 20 but with the exception of equipment feel I have skills to aid anyone that needs help with Sword combat. The offer is out there come to Tampa and I will try and depart some of the knowledge my father gave to me.

Manny Renard
Back to top Go down

Nothing tried nothing gained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing tried nothing gained   Nothing tried nothing gained Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:21 am

Dear Captain Renard,

(Rather than Captain Athos, who pardons me in advance for the use of his first name, as that's how I distinguish you both!)

I had the pleasure of witnessing your duel the other day and I was most impressed with your form. You both fought with great distinction and honor and I was pleased to be able to bear witness to it.

I think this is a wonderful idea to be sharing your knowledge of sword mastery with others. My compliments to you, sir. As ever,

Yours humbly,
Captain Faye La Roux
Back to top Go down

Nothing tried nothing gained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: