Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain_AhAb's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Captain_AhAb's App Empty
PostSubject: Captain_AhAb's App   Captain_AhAb's App Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:19 pm

RP section: I could not do this section justice because I do not wish to reveal my character name or description before the game releases. I am afraid someone will steal it from me. Please note my character name will *not* be Captain Ahab.

OOC Section: Applying to your guild is an active MMO player who has over 8 years MMO experience. I have played many titles most noteably Ultima Online and World of Warcraft.

Guild History: (Officer and member of the following guilds) Academy of Vesper, Cult of the Infurnal Necromancy, Knights of the Golden Phoenix, Beware the Firm, Order of the Praetorian Guard, Druids of Britannia, The Dark Awakening, Order of the Sanctus, The Cyndicate, HOT, Devide Et Imperia, The Leatherneck Raiders, Praetorian Guard(WoW) , S IX, The Fellowship At Arms.

I am a very mature player that seeks to improve is roleplaying and player versus player skills in a friendly environment. I do not tolorate racism, bigotry, or hatred of any sort so pleased be advised that if members of your guild participate in such conduct than this guild is not for me.

POTBS Forum name: Captain_AhAb

Profession: Privateer

Roleplaying to me is becoming your character... and living its life to the best of your abilities.
Back to top Go down

Captain_AhAb's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain_AhAb's App   Captain_AhAb's App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:17 am

Hmm. While you certainly seem like a nice enough person, there are two problems I see here.

The first is the matter of the RP section. I'm sorry, but we want to see RP before we let anyone in. I certainly understand your concern about someone stealing the name, since I've worried about the same thing. I that case, I would recommend using an alias until release (could make for some interesting stories). Regardless, one way or another, we need to see some RP.

The second issue is your recent application to Trial By Fire. While we have considered making an exception for pirate alts, it has been our desire to have our members in one society only. Either way, you should clear this up first with Zehive and co., since he has already accepted you into TBF.

As such, we will be discussing your application, but until we come to a decision, I'm going to have to leave you on hold.
Back to top Go down

Captain_AhAb's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain_AhAb's App   Captain_AhAb's App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:07 pm

I have to agree with Wilhelm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain_AhAb's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain_AhAb's App   Captain_AhAb's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain_AhAb's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: