Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Map

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Map Empty
PostSubject: Map   Map Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:17 pm

Did anyone else buy one? I just got it today, and all I have to say is, "Wow!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map   Map Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:59 pm

I have one ordered but it hasn't arrived. The guy said is should be here today, but haven't seen it uet...is it beautiful?
Back to top Go down

Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map   Map Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:52 pm

I trust someone is going to get a high quality scan and post it online? I'm dieing to see it. And for character development on my captain, I'd love to know if they have Port Dauphin and La Mobilla (Mobile, Alabama) on the map.
Back to top Go down

Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map   Map Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:06 am

Cornfuzzled wrote:
I trust someone is going to get a high quality scan and post it online? I'm dieing to see it. And for character development on my captain, I'd love to know if they have Port Dauphin and La Mobilla (Mobile, Alabama) on the map.

Considering the map's rather large size, getting a scan would prove a bit difficult at best. As for the ports, I'll have a look once I'm back home.

Jack McBain wrote:
is it beautiful?

Very much so. Now if I could just find a frame big enough so I can display it...
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map   Map Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:58 pm

Yep, just got mine. And it is gorgeous. There is already some, shall we say, "disagreement" in our house about where it is going to be displayed.

BTW, here's a big image (a photo, not a scan that someone posted on the boards).

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18728&d=1193514222
Back to top Go down

Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map   Map Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:55 pm

Impressive! That'll look great above my monitor, hehe!
Back to top Go down

Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map   Map Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:05 am

Goodness... that is an impressive map. And from what I could zoom in and make out, it appears Pensacola is there. Mobile is just a bit to the West of that.

I am excited to get up and playing (and getting my mittens on a copy of that map)!
Back to top Go down

Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map   Map Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:29 pm

Personally I plan on doing what a friend of mine did, he has one map for display, and one that he actually plans on using...well sort of. But this is a guy who's office at home looks like a captain's cabin (seriously, he has a bed in there for late night coding and everything, and yes he is a programmer by trade Wink He has it set up great, he says this way he can atleast distract his mind from the fact he's stuck at home and not out on the water). From what I've seen, it looks gorgeous, but I've only seen hi-res pictures from my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map   Map Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: