Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seamus O'Flynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seamus O'Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Seamus O'Flynn   Seamus O'Flynn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:35 pm

Unto all who come by these letters Seamus O'Flynn sends greetings.
I ask humbly to join your ranks in hope of restoring our rightful king back to his throne! The Usurpers must not prevail, Erin Go Bragh, Alba Go Bragh!

Seamus O'Flynn
Privateer in French Service

Roleplaying to me is how those who are really into the game play but i am used to varying levels from none to full on in character on teamspeak style and am comfortable with all i'm a 33 year old very experianced player
and i am very into the Jacobite RP aspect
Back to top Go down

Seamus O'Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seamus O'Flynn   Seamus O'Flynn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:01 pm

Good to see you found you way to the forums, despite me giving you the wrong url ;-).
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Seamus O'Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seamus O'Flynn   Seamus O'Flynn Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:49 am

Nice to meet you, Seamus. Enjoy having a look around the site and catching up with some of our RP sagas to date. And Oisin, the $20 cheque for the referral is in the mail!
Back to top Go down

Seamus O'Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seamus O'Flynn   Seamus O'Flynn Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:51 pm

Mr. O'Flynn,

The Highland Confederacy is always interested in adding to its ranks those men who are dedicated to the cause of freedom.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Welcome, and thanks for the interest. I've added you as a recruit. If you have the time, we would appreciate a bi more info on your character. Profession, appearance, and maybe a little background could help. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Seamus O'Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seamus O'Flynn   Seamus O'Flynn Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:50 am

Well, that was a short application for a change, though quess it had the main ideas.

Anyways, welcome from me too! Smile
Back to top Go down

Seamus O'Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seamus O'Flynn   Seamus O'Flynn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:34 am

OOC:Thanx for the welcome i've had trouble accessing the site from time to time but a full bio/backstory is on the way
Back to top Go down

Seamus O'Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seamus O'Flynn   Seamus O'Flynn Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:10 pm

I look forward to it (your bio), I'm sure it will be good. Your expierence will be greatly appreciated, of that I am certain.

Please take your time in developing your story; read through some of our exisiting stuff if you'd like to "tie in" in some way please feel free.

Cheers!

EDIT:
Read your bio in the latest edition of the Copper Penny. I wish that I had known your father, it seems he was a good man; honorable, responsible, brave. People say revenege never solves anything; they say it leaves you just as empty but with all the guilt. People say revenge is for fools who understand nothing of fate and the honor of forgiveness.

I say they are the fools that can only look at it from the outside; as if it were a scene inside of a crystal ball. They shake it up and watch the pretend snow float down to gently cover the landscape and think they have it all figured out.

I think you've lived inside that crystal ball and it's been broken; I say you understand revenge not to be an emotion, but rather as a necessety beyond the realm of logic or understanding; not fit for discussion or debate, it is a .... need that goes beyond the soul.

And I pledge myself to not question or pry, just to provide help in any way that I can.
Back to top Go down

Seamus O'Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seamus O'Flynn   Seamus O'Flynn Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:45 pm

Well said Sir, I have always said that forgiveness was between the English captain who fled that day and God,but i aim to insure they get to discuss it soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seamus O'Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seamus O'Flynn   Seamus O'Flynn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seamus O'Flynn
Page 1 of 1