Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinclair Marcellus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sinclair Marcellus Empty
PostSubject: Sinclair Marcellus   Sinclair Marcellus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:06 pm

To whom it may concern,

I, Captain Sinclair Marcellus, do wish to join the Highland Confederacy. I am currently serving in the Royal Navy of his majesty, King Louis. I am an officer in good standing, but feel that more needs to be done to battle the trepidations of the British. In my travels of the Main, whispers of this confederacy has reached mine ears, and felt the calling within to seek you out.

In his majesty's name,
Sinclair Marcellus

Out of Character:

I'm a 32 year old guy living in the southeast US with alot of MMO experience starting with EQ, progressing through CoH, EQ2, WoW, EVE and now here.

Official Forum Name: SMarcellus

Roleplaying is developing and enjoying the progressive growth of the character as events and things happen around them, all the while being immersed.

Why I want to join is that from all I've seen so far is that this is a tight nit society that is well run and well organized which is exactly what I'm looking for and have always enjoyed in all the MMO's I've played.
Back to top Go down

Sinclair Marcellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinclair Marcellus   Sinclair Marcellus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:08 pm

A friend or better said servant 'o his Royal Majesty the King of France is most welcome here i assure you good sir!

Good to see that many are joining or otherwise aidin' the cause and are willing to pick up arms against the red coats!
Back to top Go down

Sinclair Marcellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinclair Marcellus   Sinclair Marcellus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:17 pm

This is most wonderful news indeed!
Back to top Go down

Sinclair Marcellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinclair Marcellus   Sinclair Marcellus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:41 pm

Captain Marcellus,

We of the Confederacy are eternally grateful to our French benefactors, and as such the servants of the crown shall always find a welcome among our ranks. Commodore Émile deMontfort is in charge of our formal naval detachment, loaned to us by your lord. See him if you wish instruction in how you may serve our mutual cause.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down

Sinclair Marcellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinclair Marcellus   Sinclair Marcellus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Very well met sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinclair Marcellus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinclair Marcellus   Sinclair Marcellus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinclair Marcellus
Page 1 of 1