Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edward Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Edward Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Edward Hunter   Edward Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:14 am

Greetings,

My name is Edward Hunter, I come to these lands in search of fame and fortune. I hav been informed from my good friends Bognor and Ldave that the Highland Confederacy is a group in search of strong and ambitous men and women, to expand the French interest in the new world and in the same breath destroy the English foothold here. I request to be allowed to join your cause and begin this great adventure.

Sincerly,
Edward Hunter

Hello all, my name is John, from Philadelphia Pa, USA. Have played SWG, EVE, WARCRAFT,and a few others, I have been playing with Bognor and ldave for awhile now. My play times vary, I usally like to do some in game crafting, would really like to try some more PVP in this game never really been into that but seems like it might be a big part of the game and looks kind of fun. I look forward to playing with you all. take care
Back to top Go down

Edward Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Hunter   Edward Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:34 am

You don't happen to know Hew McDraig by any chance, do you?
Back to top Go down

Edward Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Hunter   Edward Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:42 am

Now now herr von Somborn where are ye manners i say?

First 'n beforemost we should welcome our guest to these 'ere waters before we start our interogat...., *ahum* inquiries!
So let me in effect be the first to welcome ye to the West Indies Mr. Hunter

*What's in a name i wonder?!*

Do make yourself at home and be sure to extend a hand to all that do so desire...
Back to top Go down

Edward Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Hunter   Edward Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:58 pm

G'day, mate!

Bog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edward Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Hunter   Edward Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Hunter
Page 1 of 1