Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robert McNamara

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Robert McNamara Empty
PostSubject: Robert McNamara   Robert McNamara Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:15 pm

To my Brothers in Arms,

Greetings to all you who believe in Scotland as it once was, not the bastard child of a corrupt English government that it has become. Let it be known that Captain Robert McNamara wishes to join your cause and fight for an independent Scotland. I am a young and able captain, just arrived in the Caribbean, complete with a semi *the next line of words have been scratched out* fully legal Letter of Marque. I am enthused to hear your response, and await it eagerly.

Alba gu Brath,
Robert McNamara, Proud Captain of the “Leith”

((Howdy everyone An ex-British Captain here hoping to find a good RP guild, Lemme see, I really enjoy RP and the type of people it seems to attract. I have been Rping since Ultima Online, and just really love to do it. I would like to join the Confederacy cause the Idea is very neat (And was thinking about starting something of the same degree up on the British side, but then realized that the British side of PotBS is more akin to the Alliance side of Warcraft, and filled with many less then intelligent people.) Uhhhhhh What else......... Oh! Been playing since beta, so I am used to the game, although not on the French side, so I am still kinda new! Well thats just about it, and I really look forward to talking with you all some more if I am allowed to enter the Society.))
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Robert McNamara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert McNamara   Robert McNamara Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:27 pm

Greetings, Robert

Pleased we are to hear of your interest in our small band! Feel free to look around our premises and be sure to contact any of us if you have any questions.

Deoiridh D'Alembert

(OOC: Could you give us some more detail about the character you are playing now? Background, what kinds of things might draw him to an outlaw society, etc. I'd also be less than honest if I didn't let you know that the fact that you were once a British player is a little bit of a concern, given that they are our designated enemy! Can you talk a little bit more about your experiences on the British side?)
Back to top Go down

Robert McNamara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert McNamara   Robert McNamara Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Welcome to you Captain; please join us at one of the tables in the Albatross and tell us of your tale.
Back to top Go down

Robert McNamara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert McNamara   Robert McNamara Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Indeed, welcome good sir. We are always happy to see people who come to our haven from the overwhelming numbers of Blimey sons of... forgive me, I digress. Welcome to our confederacy. If you have need of anything, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robert McNamara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert McNamara   Robert McNamara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert McNamara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: