Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT!! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT!! :) Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!! :)   IMPORTANT!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:22 am

Ladies and Gents I come to ye with a question in hand. I just got my character up and running today, and his name is Alec Roberson. I am already a lvl 8 FT. I'm in the middle of the economy tutorial. Now this may sound like a dumb or childish question that I put to ye but, when can I become a society member of the Highland Confederacy? Very Happy A bit out of character but I'm down and ready to help out all I can. I was planning on having an ALT character of a Naval Officer as well just to help out and stuff. Anyways, I was just curious. Also, when are most of y'all on because I'll be on anywhere between 4pm-1am on weekdays and only the Lord knows what times on weekends. Again I was just curious because it would be nice to sail with members and friends. Thank ye for readin' this here message in a bottle.
Sincerely
In Game Character Name: Alec Roberson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! :)   IMPORTANT!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:25 am

Post your application in the recruitment area and welcome to Bonny and PotBS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! :)   IMPORTANT!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:04 am

Actually, he applied a fair while ago, he just didn't get into the game until now.

Anyway, I'll send you an invite when I logon next (if my memory doesn't fail... again) unless another officer does it first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! :)   IMPORTANT!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:49 am

SirRoberson wrote:

---snip

Also, when are most of y'all on because I'll be on anywhere between 4pm-1am on weekdays and only the Lord knows what times on weekends. ---snip
Sincerely
In Game Character Name: Alec Roberson

You did not mention the time zone. I am usually logged in about 4:30 PM Pacific time each weekday, though on weekdays I am usually afk a lot until about 6PM or later. Some days I am mostly afk.

On weekends it depends on the weather, mostly. If the weather is bad I may be on from as early as 5 AM until 8-9PM with a few hours off in the middle of the day. I also may have long periods afk on weekend afternoons, though if something comes up I can be available.

In the summer (which in Seattle is July-Sept) I am on a lot less, and I travel a lot, so often gone for days at a time.

(I am old enough that I no longer stay up into the wee hours even on weekends. It simply hurts too much the next day...)

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! :)   IMPORTANT!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:20 am

Aye I appologize matey. Me time zone be Central Standard Time. So matey if I be correct that means if you're on around 4pm then it'll be 6pm for me, sounds great. Thank ya matey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! :)   IMPORTANT!! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!! :)
Page 1 of 1