Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valentin Charboneau

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valentin Charboneau Empty
PostSubject: Valentin Charboneau   Valentin Charboneau Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:15 am

Let me introduce myself. My name is Valentin Charboneau. I am a French naval officer currently assigned to the Caribbean. The Admiralty has tasked a number of captains to reach out to your organization and offer assistance. Although your confederacy is not officially recognized by the French government, you have earned our respect and admiration for your organized efforts to thwart the British.

I am interested in joining your organization to help advance our common goals. I realize this is an unorthodox request, given my position. However, let me reassure you that the French government has no interest in meddling in or influencing your affairs. My role would be to act as liaison between the confederacy and the Admiralty, to share plans and intelligence, and to also offer my services as a seasoned warrior.

Please consider this request and contact me if you would like to move forward. I can be reached by courier in Tampa.

Valentin Charboneau
Captain Belle Sirene

OOC...

Player Description: I'm a 43-year old computer scientist. MMOG player for seven years.

Official Forum Name: TMHardy

Profession: Naval Officer, currently level 25. Have also been involved in the production endeavors and am currently producing black powder, iron, and other related items.

What is RP to you?
RP is way to heighten the immersiveness of a game. I don't play an MMOG to "win", I play as an enjoyable escape. I'm a "medium" role-player. I enjoy conversations and decision making in character, but I do like to put my hair down on occasion and just chat OOC. I prefer to have the story of my character match my in-game exploits rather than inventing something completely outside the game system. RP should enhance the gaming experience rather than be a tax on the enjoyment.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy?
I'm looking for a mature group of people to play with. I like the premise of the society and would like to participate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentin Charboneau   Valentin Charboneau Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:13 pm

Captaine Charboneau,

Let me return your entreated missive by way of extending the courtesy of the Confederacy with warmest regards. That the French Admiralty has deemed our humble Confederate as important enough to assign a Captaine of your considerable talents to work with us is impressive indeed, and I look forward to sailing alongside you should the opportune present itself.

You will find our Societies goals, aims, and company to be of the highest stature and maturity, holding true to the values of Society and decency, as well as being in line with the overall aim of the Crown as well. Should you ever require anything by way of provsions, victuals or simply polite company and conversation, please do not hesitate to call upon me at any time.

Your humble servant,

Signed,
~~M.Baudelaire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentin Charboneau   Valentin Charboneau Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:55 pm

Aye sir, welcome. Madam Baudelaire has said it all so eloquently. You seem to be a perfect fit for our society and hopefully you will feel the same way. If you need anything, ask, and you shall find! Slainte!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentin Charboneau   Valentin Charboneau Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentin Charboneau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: