Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More members! More officers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

More members! More officers! Empty
PostSubject: More members! More officers!   More members! More officers! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:24 am

A joyous announcement for all of our friends here at the Highland Confederacy: Not only do we have the latest group who have attained full membership, but we also have four (4!) new officers to announce. Let us hear it for:

Ballymodan Hagartys otherwise known as "Whiskey Pete"
Bishop McDermott
Chantilly Angevin
William MacNeil

Also, the following have been promoted to full member:

Hew McDraig
Delehandro Montoia
Marcus Villnius
Aimee Naveaux
Namo Larkin
Madam Baudelaire
Michael Kavanagh
Micum MacIntyre
Serafie Lesleque
Cathern Flower

Congratulations everyone, you've earned it.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More members! More officers!   More members! More officers! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:47 am

I do not know to what I owe this honor, but I thank ye! I even promise (to try) to stay sober while on duty! Course this should not be a problem for it tis said 'An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto a blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth!' And to our new members *raises glass* Slainte and Beinvenue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More members! More officers!   More members! More officers! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:08 pm

I have just been informed that Louis Bourbon has quit HC and joined Represailles. I wish him luck in his future ventures and hope he continues to enjoy this fine game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More members! More officers!   More members! More officers! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:10 pm

I am... very surprised, to say the least, but deeply honored, and will do my best to uphold the ideals of HC. Especially if it includes tavern drinking in Grenville.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More members! More officers!   More members! More officers! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:59 pm

It is with great pride that I accept this honour and swear to uphold the ideals of the Highland Confederacy, do my best to assist our members in all their endeavours and bring the fight to our vast array of enemies. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: More members! More officers!   More members! More officers! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:35 pm

And I must say that it shows great prudence on the part of the Highland Confederacy to include the wisdom and guidance that may be obtained through proper channels to the Holy Roman Church Herself. I have no doubt that the Archbishop of Santo Domingo will be most pleased with your decision and I will endevour to live up to both the honor and responsibility of this role.

My first desciion as an acting officer is to have the partaking of daily Mass a requirement for all members. However, attendance may be overlooked for those who leave a weekly donation of wine outside my quarters...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More members! More officers!   More members! More officers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More members! More officers!
Page 1 of 1