Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please see latest announcement.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

Please see latest announcement. Empty
PostSubject: Please see latest announcement.   Please see latest announcement. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:58 am

I just made a a post in the Announcements forum. Please read and conside it carefully. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please see latest announcement.   Please see latest announcement. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:05 pm

AT LAST, a word, not much yet, but I can at least see that someone noted things were not going fine for the Confederacy.
Thank you for this

Edit: Bishop has there been posts in Members only sections that we recruits (and allies) can't access?
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: Please see latest announcement.   Please see latest announcement. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Well, I'm not going to lie. We are at a critical juncture as a guild. The recent split was very hard on a lot of members and officers. We as a group have to make some hard decisions. One that I'm going to personally push for very quickly is that those of you who I can see are really contributing but may still be at a recruit level really need to be bumped up to full members. We normally have a bit of a lengthy process on this but due to recent events, I'm going to see about expediting this.

But in the mean time, I really want any feedback from both members and recruits around what you'd like to see as a result of this restructuring. Lets say we have free reign to remake the guild in any image. What should it look like when we are done?

Edit: There has been some activity in the officers area that prompted me to make these quick postings. One of which, since it has apparently already happened in the game, is the resignation of Emile. There is more and I will be sure to convery all of those announcements to everyone as we find they are finalized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please see latest announcement.   Please see latest announcement. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:21 pm

For me just and simply what it was at the time I asked to join.

I will have to work at a more explicit answer, although I am somewhat fluent in English, French is my mother tongue and I sometimes find it hard to use the exact/best/proper word
to truly and clearly express myself in English, I even know that at times ( not to often i hope)
I was misunderstood and that it had led to some "nasty/harsh" replies that came close to me leaving this most valued group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please see latest announcement.   Please see latest announcement. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:38 pm

I'm just glad to see that someone in the rankings has noticed that there is a problem and finally wants to talk about it, when it was brought up before we were told there was no problem and nothing was going on, I see now that the officer who said that has since resigned.

I'll stick around for a while and see what/if anything happens to get everything back on the right track.

Here's Hoping:confused:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please see latest announcement.   Please see latest announcement. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:47 pm

Emile didn't exactly say nothing was going on, so much as he was not going to try to interpret other people's motives. He suggested if you wanted to know why they were leaving to ask them.

Personally, I was never much interested in the why of it all. Either you are in my guild or you aren't -- if you are in my guild then you are a special person to me, and if you aren't you are just another player in the game, worthy of my polite respect and nothing more.

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please see latest announcement.   Please see latest announcement. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:14 am

I have just seen the announcement that the Highland Confederacy is under new leadership.

I believe this is a dramatic change that could lead to a great revitalization of the Confederacy. There are a great many former members who, like me, are now adrift. They would welcome a home that showed it had an active interest in them, and in making everyone as successful as possible under the French flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please see latest announcement.   Please see latest announcement. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please see latest announcement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: