Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capt. Felix La Roux

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Capt. Felix La Roux Empty
PostSubject: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:49 pm

IC

Monsieurs,

I have heard stories here in France of a group over in the New World that making life hard for the English. I also hear this group is in need of more assistance to further their goals. I myself am a man of trade not of war but if I can use my skills for this group then by all means I offer my hand. I have my reason for wishing to see the English suffer, that is the death of my father, god rest his soul, lost at sea in battle with the English. If you feel my skills and ship can aid in your goals then please monsieurs you only need ask and my ship will set sail for the New World.

Captain Felix La Roux

OOC

Well my name is Erik, I am 27 and living in California. I Just happen to be in the Navy which is a large reason why this game caught my attention. I have played in almost every MMORPG there is to name and I have played them for one real reason. Good friends, and good times with those friends no matter the game.

I always look for the roleplayers on the game I play when I learned by roleplaying it adds a whole new level to the game. I try to find the groups that look to roleplay the most but usually have to settle for the "light roleplayers". Which is why I am happy to find your little group, you seem to be a fine group of good roleplayers that I can spend many gaming hours with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:53 pm

Hello, and welcome to our little corner of the universe…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:33 am

Yes, as Emile said, welcome to my universe... I mean our little corner of this universe, yep.

Anyway, make yourself at home, drop by the idea forum if you want, or start up a thread in the Albatross for RP. Things have been a little quiet here as some of us have been a bit busy, but its all good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:17 am

Good morning and welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:32 am

Thanks for the welcome, I am looking forward to getting to know you all. (Removed what was said here till I can read something better to make sure I can say it.) Other then that is there anything I can do/answer to help let you all get to know me better?

Last edited by on Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:56 am

A warm welcome La Roux Smile!

Its good to have people who are friend loyal and up for rp and good time. Hope to see you around.

Yeah, I have a Q, what do you do in the Navy? Do you get to fire any big guns Very Happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:35 pm

Nice to meet you. I spent my four years (I was station in Sasebo aboard the Belleau Wood (Recently used as target practice near hawaii) and then on the Essex. That was some good times and some bad times, as i'm sure your very aware.

So you are in somewhat familiar company here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:19 pm

Well I just got off the Boxer after it made a few trips over to Iraq and no I dont get to fire big guns. I am the guy at the computer in a room with AC that tells other guys where to fire the bug guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:35 pm

Well a sincere good thanks for your work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:18 pm

Salut Capitain LaRoux,

Glad to see you have made some new and good aquaintances of late.
I wish you well here and send you Godspeed.
I live in the Navy town of Virginia Beach, Little Creek, Oceanan Air Station. Dam Neck and Other Norfolk bases as well.
Thank you for keeping the Nation mighty my friend.

Best to you,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:13 pm

Capt. William Kidd wrote:
Salut Capitain LaRoux,

Glad to see you have made some new and good aquaintances of late.
I wish you well here and send you Godspeed.
I live in the Navy town of Virginia Beach, Little Creek, Oceanan Air Station. Dam Neck and Other Norfolk bases as well.
Thank you for keeping the Nation mighty my friend.

Best to you,

My brother lives over there, he's a PR. He's leaving soon though, like next month... on his way to Misawa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:03 am

Does he live in Virginia Beach or Norfolk? They are both cities in Virginia but one of a few that make the Great Tidewater. Other Military are portsmouth, Chesapeake, Hampton and New Port News all with big military presence and communities as well.

Cheers:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:20 am

Talking about military, Im going to the mil in 2008 when my school ends.
If you didnt know it, we have mandatory military service here in Finland and lasts in averadge 1 year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:30 am

Actually I didn't know that. I know S. Korea has mandatory military service for two years though. Hope you don't get into any wars. I don't suppose they'll let you still play PotBS, will they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:29 am

Ill have some weekends off, but ill be busy playing war in the army.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:21 pm

Its tactical simulation I promise! tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:12 am

Heh, well if I went to the navy... Very Happy
Im prob going to the Ground Forces as we call it and in to the Engineer Corps.
(I get to blow things up Very Happy)
I know this is going a little offtopic but if your intrested in Finnish army, heres few vids to show you whats it all about

http://www.mil.fi/maavoimat/ <---- click the "katso video" above the page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5XyfXo5unw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ56tAcLRPY <---- heres a more realistic video of the training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuA2OyCHKoI <--- the first days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9coObmfQY&mode=related&search= <--- course a SF video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Felix La Roux   Capt. Felix La Roux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capt. Felix La Roux
Page 1 of 1