Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Empty
PostSubject: Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")   Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:21 pm

Gentlemen of the Cause:

"Bluddyell" is what the English call me in these waters, or at least that's what they've learned to shout out when my flag is sighted bearing down on their ilk. I've taken that as a fine compliment indeed, and made it my name, as I'll not have those bastards harassing my family still in Scotland.

Fellow patriots will know me as Scott Malcomson, out of that sept of the Poltalloch MacLeods, who ran supplies from France in support of the Jacobite Cause.

I heard of what happened to Bonny Prince Charlie while I was in Brest taking aboard a fresh shipment of arms and powder. Not wanting it to go to waste, I set out for the West Indies with as many Scots patriots as I could find deck space and provisions for. Our tiny army, in convoy with a French resupply mission, landed in Charlesport some time ago and were recently contacted by your agents.

Whether you'll have me or not, I've already been raiding British shipping off Florida. Might as well join forces, then.

Cordially,

Scott Malcomson (signed)

Character Description: "John" appears every inch the veteran privateer and smuggler, with a full beard and mane of dark blond as well as an imposing sea-blue gaze. Even when resting, he seems to cast a "weather eye" about now and again, as though ready for conflict at any moment. Clad in dark blue and bright white, the color of the Scots battle ensign, he keeps a trim figure in his huntsman's jacket and armor-plated boots.

Official Forum Name: Calbeck

Profession: Privateer/Smuggler

Role-Playing: To me, roleplaying is both immersive and fun. It adds extra spice, in that you can tell generally what a computer will do, but not so readily a human being.

Why join?: Are you kidding? I get to sail under a French flag, sink British ships, and STILL engage in an outrageous non-French accent? Sign me up! lol!

Yes, I do have a bit of a screwball sense of humor. I humbly beg your pardon in advance, or at least a warning shot.

[OOC] Sorry I was gone so long...should have left notice, I know. Big move, new job, I've had no real time for MMOs as a result. Things have since stabilized, and I hope to be able to contribute to the inevitable French victory and the concomitant redeclaration of Scots independence! -Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")   Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:43 pm

OOC: As the saying goes, life happens. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")   Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:22 pm

Together we will make the English realize their arrogance is misplaced. I'm pleased to make your aquaintence and look forward to seeing you around the forms.

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")   Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:59 pm

Welcome mate! I hope I dont dissapoint you but they wont have unicorns in POTBS Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")   Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:14 am

Olaf Susiluoto wrote:
Welcome mate! I hope I dont dissapoint you but they wont have unicorns in POTBS Smile

It's just a representative mascot. And besides, on teh intarwebs, no one knows you're a unicorn anyways. -Very Happy

Now, would someone kindly get this damn English collar off my neck?
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

PostSubject: Re: Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")   Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:39 pm

Screwball sense of humor, eh? Might be a problem. We're all pretty straightlaced (myself, literally) and uptight here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")   Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:05 am

In that case, when I inevitably crack a horrible pun upon the high seas or in port, it would be most appreciated if you would give me a proper ten-second warning before hauling alongside for a broadside or pistol shot. -Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")   Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:45 pm

If you were to do something as horrible as make me laugh without warning then you can't expect to hold me accountable for my reactions regardless of how severe they may be.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")   Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell") Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Malcomson (alias "John Bluddyell")
Page 1 of 1