Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy Empty
PostSubject: Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy   Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:33 pm

Just so everyone is aware. I wasn't sure if i could do this but the forum let me. I am no longer Rugworm... but you can call me Argyll of Bute, actually i like being called Ruggy.

Arh-gih-ell

Reh-u-gi

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy   Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:23 pm

Awww, I was hoping to someday start calling you Ruggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy   Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:10 pm

Thats what people used to call me. It sounds kinda ....kiddie now... although i suppose having a name like Argyll of Bute is probably about as daft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy   Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:11 am

Argyll of Bute wrote:
Just so everyone is aware. I wasn't sure if i could do this but the forum let me. I am no longer Rugworm... but you can call me Argyll of Bute

Arh-gih-ell

Nice switch Rug, I mean Argyll...who changed all the icons? Anybody know:?:

I liked Rug...may he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy   Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Whot?

This is all very puzzling indeed, where be me wine?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy   Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice of name change: Rugworm> Argyll of Bute> Ruggy
Page 1 of 1