Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader   Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Greetings and well met noble society of the Highlands Confederacy,
My name is Gerard Depardieu. I hail from a small village in northern Burgundy in France. My father was Louis Depardieu and my mother was Marie-Adelaide of Savoy. I was the youngest child of four brothers--sadly, two died of small pox while the oldest was killed by Pirates off the barbery coast. With no family left to care for, I set off to the New World to seek my fortune. My first station was in the northern parts of the New France working for a small fur trading company called the "Hudson's Bay Company" (Compagnie de la Baie d'Hudson). It was here where I acquired my love of trading that would later lead me to my profession as a Professional FreeTrader. Times were tough, however, and the cold weather left my right leg frostbitten and partially dead. However, my time there was fruitful as well, as I learned how to speak the language of the Iroquois who dwelt there.
After three years, with my contract up with Hudson bay, I travelled south to Charlesfort to seek my fortune in the rich wooded areas of Florida. My skills with fur trading have led me to specialize expertly in the business of Fur. Should you accept me into your Society, this will be my primary business to supply the New World with Fur and Warm coats.

Thanks for listening!

Yours,
Gerard Depardieu

OOC Spoiler:
Freerrader with established economic production of furs, leathers, and other fine goods. I am interested in stocking the ports of our society with fine trade goods. I am interested in socializing and helping other members of the society with all that they require. I enjoy running missions and PvP as well.

Long time player of EVE, SWG and WoW.

PST player, interested in 6PM-12AM PST gaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader   Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:27 pm

My poor French prevents me from greeting you in your own language, but yer mighty welcome!

G'day!

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader   Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Monsieur Depardieu,

Salutations et bienvenue au Confederacy des montagnes! Let me commiserate with your losses of family, but at the same time rejoice that you have found your way to us. We invite you join us as a recruit. Take time to poke around the articles and contribute as you are so led.

Kindest regards,

Captain Jack McBain
Commodore
The Highland Confederacy

(You've nabbed the name of my most favorite French actor! If this is your game name as well I will add it to our potbs society list. You should receive an invitation next time you log on. I look forward to meeting you there.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader   Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:50 am

What more is there to say after the above besides extend my hand to you and welcome you to the colonies monsieur!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader   Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Depardieu, Freetrader
Page 1 of 1