Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beniot Nightblade

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beniot Nightblade Empty
PostSubject: Beniot Nightblade   Beniot Nightblade Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:01 pm

Good Day,

I am Beniot Nightblade, a Prusian privateer in the service of the king. And I am looking to lend my skills, my guns, and my crafts to your cause. I serve for gold, but treet all those that help with respeck on generosity. While in the same count, I treat my enemies to the sharp end of my blade. So with that I bid the a good day. And have you need of my cannon or sword, you know where I can be found.

Sincerely,
Benoit Nightblade

-----------------

Player Description: Kent Campbell, I am a long time gamer and RPG player. The gold old RPG's that took dice and half a brain. I can be abrasive, dark, and generaly nasty at time. But for those that treat me well and do not wrong me, I would break my back to help in any way I can. I love to make things as well as us my guns, and am looking to get into the arms and fittings path. And I am always willing to help those that need it. That is about it.

Official Forum Name: Nightblade (Last name of all my characters)

Profession: Privateer

What is RP to you? Role playing to me is a way to get away from the real world. To embrace a train of thought that can be made my own with out having to carry it over into RL. At the same time, it is something that evolves, it grows from a simple seed into a full fledged character. So it takes time.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? Becuase the HC seams like a good sort to be with. By what I have heard you RP, but it is more casual then many. And this is a game, I do not want RPing to be a chore and thus ruin the game. I have two children, and so my time gets divided. But that to seams to fit with your societies goals as being more casual and enjoyable then others.

I thank you for the oppertunity. And if you would need so, please contact me when you wish so that we can talk. Have a good day and hope all your battles go well.
Back to top Go down

Beniot Nightblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beniot Nightblade   Beniot Nightblade Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Well, Captain... Nightblade. Assuming that your letter of marque is in order, I suppose we can make some use of you. It can never hurt to have another sword at your back... as long as it does not find its way into same. As for gold, I'm afraid you'll have to take that off of the British corpses. I have little enough to spare.
Back to top Go down

Beniot Nightblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beniot Nightblade   Beniot Nightblade Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:47 pm

Quite true, Many a british fool and pirate alike have wandered into the line of my guns. Providing plenty of gold in the process. As a thing of note, soon I shall be able to make some goods of stout florida Oak, for those ship rights in need. Look forward to sailing with you soon, good day to you all.
Back to top Go down

Beniot Nightblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beniot Nightblade   Beniot Nightblade Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:58 am

Welcome Beniot. It is nice to see other countries coming to our side to unite against a common foe. You will find the Confederacy a helpful lot, so ask if there is anything you need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beniot Nightblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beniot Nightblade   Beniot Nightblade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beniot Nightblade
Page 1 of 1