Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cathern Flowers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cathern Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Cathern Flowers   Cathern Flowers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:18 am

~On a vellum scroll sealed with green wax delivered to Highland Confederacy officers~

Greetings and good tidings,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Cathern Flowers, ship captain and seller and manufacturer of provisions amongst other things. I have heard of your society and desire meeting one of your officials to discuss how we might mutually benifit by our association. I have a Letter of Marque given by the Crown and my bussinesses are mostly based in Tampa. If my entreaties interest you, contact me by whatever means is best for you. Thank you for your time.

Captain Cathern Flowers

Character Description- Cathern Flowers is the product of a French father and English mother. An English lord caused trouble resulting in Cathern coming to the New World. Her goals include running a profitable business, getting revenge on the English and finding romance.

OOC- late 30s. Former guild leader and one of the most will known RPers in Anarchy Online. Been looking for a decent game and this seems it

PotBS Forum name - Vixentrox

What is RP to me? It's a chance to play a living story, to escape from reality. RP makes a persistent world much more interesting.
Back to top Go down

Cathern Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathern Flowers   Cathern Flowers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:47 am

((Vix!!!! I'm Betji))
Back to top Go down

Cathern Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathern Flowers   Cathern Flowers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 am

von Klein wrote:
((Vix!!!! I'm Betji))
-waves- [haha...fancy meeting you here]
Back to top Go down

Cathern Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathern Flowers   Cathern Flowers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:37 am

Milady a most welcome to ye and i have read your letter with anticipation i might add! It would appear that you have come to the right place as we are, at some point makin' our mark in the West Indies.

As for romance i seriously doubt ye will find any since these ports seem to attract all kinds 'o people that for some reason have fled their respective homes at some point! It is most likely that you will find yourself in the company 'o wolves on a most regular basis!

If ye are at some point in need of an able and willin' captain to assist you in any way i am yours to command!

Your servant,

Captain H. Owl...
Back to top Go down

Cathern Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathern Flowers   Cathern Flowers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:17 am

Aye, M'lady, as our fine Dutch gentleman has exclaimed, you are most welcome here. You will find we have become a home for those seeking comradarie and revenge against the British. You will find us a helpful lot, so be sure to ask anyone for assistance. *raises glass* Slainte and welcome!
Back to top Go down

Cathern Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathern Flowers   Cathern Flowers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:21 am

((Ahoy! Vixentrox on the horizon, yarr! She be a way offcourse, she should be sailin to th Reets Retreat!~Rumguzzler, Pencilneck))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cathern Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathern Flowers   Cathern Flowers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cathern Flowers
Page 1 of 1