Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serafie Lesleque

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serafie Lesleque Empty
PostSubject: Serafie Lesleque   Serafie Lesleque Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:40 pm

(I wrote a introduction that was quite long but then found out i cannot paste it here...Crying or Very sad)

Bonjour, I am Serafie Lesleque a freetrader. I have heard of your society and hope to join.

--------------------

I have roleplayed in other games and once i found out bonny is the rp
server i came over from Antiqua. Someone recommended the highland
confederacy. Forgive the short intro, can anyone tell me how i can
paste from a word processor to this forum?
Back to top Go down

Serafie Lesleque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafie Lesleque   Serafie Lesleque Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:16 pm

((Why can't you paste it? If it's too long, you can just break it into two posts. I would love to read it.))
Back to top Go down

Serafie Lesleque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafie Lesleque   Serafie Lesleque Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:29 pm

(I dont know why it wont let me paste, when i rt click the text area,
it does not give me an option to paste. There is a clip board that says
"paste" but i cant figure out how to make it work. Usually on forums i
never have a problem pasting my stories.... not sure why this one is
different)
Back to top Go down

Serafie Lesleque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafie Lesleque   Serafie Lesleque Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 pm

((ahh i found it, i clicked the "A" on the upper right that allows me to paste text, here is my story Smile

Delighted that the weekend long sail from Pensacola to Charlesfort was over, Serafie cozied up in a warm suite near the magistrates house to write her letters. The first was a letter to her father in Pensacola, a nobleman from France. He was tasked by royalty in removing Spanish influence there and build it up as a regional French quarter. Serafie was part of his plan to expand French trading and production along the gulf coast and Florida.

Another letter was to the office of the Highland Confederacy. Upon hearing news of their influence in the region, Serafie felt it prudent to join their ranks, such would only help business and her fathers mission. She would wait in Charlesfort for their reply.

In the meantime during her stay, she would introduce herself to a great many people. Now it was a matter of finding a good place for a warehouse, a second ship for her trade business and an expert captain. Serafie never was one for Captaining, she rather leave that in more capable hands. However, if the need arose and there was a fight on board ship, she was likely one of the finest Florentine sword fighters, as some pirates already found out recently. She trained in France during her childhood and is no stranger to bloodshed.

Serafie is a lady of Nobility and arrogantly makes that well known. She loves good wine, fine cloths and a tidy ship however her finest quality is her devotion to the country her father servers and those who help her in that task. She is selfless in the persuit of helping her friends and family.

Bonjour,

It is with great pleasure I, Lady Serafie Lesleque, daughter of Intendant Jehan De Lesleque, offer my application to your fine society of trade. I eagerly await your approval letter at the Charlesfort magistrate office.

Merci,
Lady Serafie Lesleque

-------------------------

Hello, I have been roleplaying for several years in just about every game I play. I like to write now and then and get more immersed in a game through RP. My forum name is Vulness on FLS. I also have a pirate on Antiqua (named Vulness) but I wanted to come to Bonny once I heard it is the RP server. So, I hope to find a society to join.
Back to top Go down

Serafie Lesleque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafie Lesleque   Serafie Lesleque Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:07 pm

Serafie Lesleque wrote:
Serafie is a lady of Nobility and arrogantly makes that well known. She loves good wine, fine cloths and a tidy ship

Methinks i have taken a fancy towards this lady! Wink
Back to top Go down

Serafie Lesleque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafie Lesleque   Serafie Lesleque Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:22 pm

Aye good sir Owl, have you ever met a lady of nobility ya haven't fancied? Welcome m'lady, we hope you find what you are looking for in our Confederacy. You have already met two fine upstanding gentleman to be of your assistance. Me? I let you decide on that part, But I and any of this fine clan will always be there with assistance if you need.
Back to top Go down

Serafie Lesleque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafie Lesleque   Serafie Lesleque Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 am

Well this time it does "feel" somewhat different laddy, eventhough i have not had the distict pleasure 'o meeting her i do believe her to be a rare specimen at best if i may use such unflatery words!

Still i see many of you as brothers and sisters so no hostility on my part, know this always!
Back to top Go down

Serafie Lesleque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafie Lesleque   Serafie Lesleque Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:11 am

Gudrun looked at Lisette with surprise. "A French noblewoman actually SPOKE to you?"

"Yes!" Lisette replied haughtily. "She perceived Ish to be noble, of course."

Gudrun shook her head in amazement. "You run around like some jaeger on a hunt. It's a miracle she didn't try to enlist you in her crew."

"You just jealous," Lisette replied with a mock glare.

Gudrun just laughed and shook her head.

===================

((It was a pleasure to meet you and fight alongside you, if briefly. I look forward to many more fine adventures.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serafie Lesleque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafie Lesleque   Serafie Lesleque Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serafie Lesleque
Page 1 of 1