Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angus Dubh

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Angus Dubh Empty
PostSubject: Angus Dubh   Angus Dubh Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:35 pm

To The Highland Confederacy

Let me introduce myself, I am Angus Dubh or Black Angus to those that are not well aquanted. I am a direct decendent of Angus Og, Lord of the Isles. His territory included the Scottish Hebrides, Skye, Ross, Knoydart, Ardnamurchan and the Kintyre penninsula. Angus Og was the greatest landowner and led the largest Navy in the British Isles. However, the title of Lord of the Isles is now granted by the crown, rather than assumed in the style of a regional prince that all decendents of Angus Og undoubtably are. Since then, the eldest male child of the reigning British monarch has held the title of the Lord of the Isles.

I have thrown in with the Auld Alliance and accepted letter of marque from France. The title of Lord of the Isles will once again be held by a decendant of Angus Og and be known in the new world.

Out of Character Section

Player Description: Mature gamer that has become bored of WoW and is looking for a mmorpg with players that are over the age of 12.

Official Forum Name: Angus

Profession: Privateers - fits with the storyline.

What is RP to you? A more immersive gaming experience.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? I like the theme. I also like the affiliation to France as this is very under represented faction on the servers. Also, I believe that Charles, Prince of Wales and the current Lord of the Isles, is not a member of the Highland Confederacy :-)
Back to top Go down

Angus Dubh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angus Dubh   Angus Dubh Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:56 pm

Dear Angus, forgive me for it appears you have not been properly welcomed! We are glad to have you amongst us and welcome all Highlanders seeking justice! If you need anything, just ask, you will find our members to be a family. Slainte and welcome.
Back to top Go down

Angus Dubh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angus Dubh   Angus Dubh Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:34 am

Welcome fellow Patriot of Scotland. My Shipe and Claymore available at any time to hinder the english crown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angus Dubh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angus Dubh   Angus Dubh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angus Dubh
Page 1 of 1