Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy 4th of July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

Happy 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Happy 4th of July   Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:21 pm

To all of those who celebrate with me the birthday of our great nation! Happy 4th!
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

Happy 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July   Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:25 pm

Hizzah! cheers
Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July   Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:26 pm

I have to work tonight… going to miss the fireworks Sad
Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July   Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:33 pm

Heavy storm approaching the North East.. guess my area's fireworks will be postponed for the day Sad Shame, I love fireworks. and this is my 2nd year as an official citizen of USA. Smile
Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July   Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:40 pm

Sadly, no fireworks for the fourth here in Japan. Oh well, only 27 days left until I return to the land where yankee doesn't mean a female punk... Razz
Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July   Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:10 am

Even though im not American I saw some fireworks today Smile
Im on a holiday in CA area and I went to Sacramento to watch the fireworks, they had some nice ones and they had even rockets that made smileys when they went off.

Did anyone read about the fireworks in New York, didnt they have something like 30 000 rockets and it lasted about 30min O.o. That would be like around 3000 rounds a min!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July   Happy 4th of July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July
Page 1 of 1