Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the Devil's Hands

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello from the Devil's Hands Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:31 pm

Just thought I'd drop by here and say hello to you fine folks. I'm Cap'n Oragon of the Pirate Society, The Devil's Hands, and I'd like to maybe start getting some RP with you and other RP societies in PotBS.

Please feel free to stop by our forums located at www.crewisfamily.com/devilshands and drop us a line or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:17 pm

If you're after my gold pirate, you'll be getting a good heaping of steel and lead along with it. However, if you're half as smart as I think you are, you'll see that working together you can make more gold than you could ever spend. Through me you'll be able to lock down a good portion of the French goods comming into Pirate ports and I will do the same with Pirated goods in French ports.

((Well met Capn))
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:47 pm

Only, making deals with pirates won't be looked on too kindly by our French friends. Better to sink them and take their ill gotten gains and give them back to our allies. However, we'll see what these Devil's Hands fellows are all about. Pirates are not to be trusted!

((Greetings, thanks for stopping by. We are always on the look out for RP enemies, etc to work with during the game. We look forward to building the server RP community with all of you.))
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:52 pm

I see ye lot be offerin' threats n' bi'ness 'rangements...<laughs> If'n ye think ye can sink me n' me brothas, I welcome th' challenge ye French scallywags!

(Feel free to stop by our forums, and I look forward to getting to know you all)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:52 am

OOC: Will do and thanks for the visit. Welcome. I look forward to the new in game rivalries and alliances that characters can form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:21 am

A'hoy, ye bes' ta watch who ye be talk'n to, me 'n me brotha's will lay tha lot'o ye ta Davey Jone's locker.

((We are indeed looking forward to encouters at sea with the lot of ya. We'll be keepin our eyes on your section of the sea here, so feel free to take a stop over on our forums and have a word. Also feel free to get in touch with myself or Capn if you need anything.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The day I meet a pirate who doesn't smell of feces is the day I will lose to a pirate. I look forward to watching you and your boats sink into the big blue ocean. I'll be sure to throw some soap in so you can bathe properly.

(OOC - I look forward to seeing The Devil's Hand out there. And in RL i'm sure you all smell fine.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:20 pm

*smirks under his breath and thinks quietly to himself*

From my vantage, I hold pirates above the English; at least they are honest as they bear judgement. While many within our confederacy may hold them in the same regard as the British.... they do not speak for all. In fact, I'd venture that a few of us would be willing to "arrangements" should the timing and wind be right. I'd certainly trade with a pirate before a British Naval officer, that be certain.

I wish no enemies other than those that have wronged my family and my country. Should pirates take that path, then I will act accordingly; but until then my stance will change little.

(Dermid has grown up in the Caribbean. His parents died early, leaving him alone and he has grown up on the rougher back streets of several islands leaving him familiar with the hardships that often turn men away from all national banners. He is simply a survivor and therefore sees some similarities with pirates. Although he has choosen to take a more lawful path in his pursuits and does in fact dislike the most uncivilized and cruel aspect of some pirates - just as he dislikes the British for their loyal obedience.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:26 am

(Thanks all! Just need to start working together to get us all on the same server, and let the fun begin!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:08 am

((Greetings, all. A fine gathering you have here and quite an interesting background. Were it not for my longing to play as Pirate, I would have to create a Welsh Privateer to sell with you lot.

Looking forward to either working with you or crossing swords, whichever the case may be.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:43 pm

Anton Mathers wrote:
((Greetings, all. A fine gathering you have here and quite an interesting background. Were it not for my longing to play as Pirate, I would have to create a Welsh Privateer to sell with you lot.

Looking forward to either working with you or crossing swords, whichever the case may be.))

Welcome to the Forums. Feel free to stop by the Albatross sometime, I'll buy you a pint or a shot, your choice. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:30 pm

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:

Welcome to the Forums. Feel free to stop by the Albatross sometime, I'll buy you a pint or a shot, your choice. Wink

"A shot ye say? I p'efer ta use me cutlass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:16 am

Murphy O'callaghan wrote:
The day I meet a pirate who doesn't smell of feces is the day I will lose to a pirate.

I strongly protest 'n resent your remarks sir!

To the outlawed that have left their insignificant letters and writting (which is barely readable), welcome and i do look forward in meeting the lot 'o ye either by trade, sword or cannon you deceide...

Last edited by on Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:26 pm

Regarding Pirates and Acts of Piracy.

You might find some of us are willing to discuss certain arrangements for certain goods and other uncertain acts of neutrally moral gain. Depending on circumstances, you might find your markets filled with items useful to you and your kin. Or you might not. Depending on how you act towards some of us.

Some of us on the other hand, may simply sink you. Regardless of circumstances. We expect you to decide on this fate.

I personally look forward niether to the former nor the latter. Honestly...

((please don't post in italics, it makes my old eyes hurt))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Devil's Hands   Hello from the Devil's Hands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Devil's Hands
Page 1 of 1