Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New poll up on the portal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New poll up on the portal Empty
PostSubject: New poll up on the portal   New poll up on the portal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:18 am

There is a new poll up on the portal! Vote for what you are interested in doing in the PotBS economy. Post your thoughts below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New poll up on the portal   New poll up on the portal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:05 am

Jack the noob wants to know just how he goes about voting? After five minutes of trying to figure it out he's finally admitted he's stuck. Any suggestions to help him out? Yes, he is logged in while attempting to vote.

Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New poll up on the portal   New poll up on the portal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:12 am

It would probably help if you told me how you tried to do it so I know whats wrong, but the way to do it, as I understand the method is click portal on the bar just below the banner up top, click on the dot next to the selection you want on the poll on the left hand side of the screen, and click vote. If thats what you're doing and it still isn't working, let me know, so I can try to figure out what's wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New poll up on the portal   New poll up on the portal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:46 am

Same problem here, it doesnt show me the options to dot, its like ive voted before or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New poll up on the portal   New poll up on the portal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:06 am

Not sure whats wrong with it. I'm taking it down until I have time to fix it. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New poll up on the portal   New poll up on the portal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New poll up on the portal
Page 1 of 1