Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pointe a Pitre

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pointe a Pitre Empty
PostSubject: Pointe a Pitre   Pointe a Pitre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:49 pm

Just read they are FINALLY going to update the look of Pointe a Pitre

http://www.burningsea.com/page/news/article&article_id=10642

Unfortunately for those who dont have a ship parked there, many may never get to see it since its always in the red......
Back to top Go down

Pointe a Pitre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointe a Pitre   Pointe a Pitre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:04 pm

They're going to have Hedge Mazes! Vinyards!

Thats absolutely rocambolesque! I can't wait!

*is so happy*
Back to top Go down

Pointe a Pitre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointe a Pitre   Pointe a Pitre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:47 pm

It is indeed very difficult to get into the capital. The only safe way to access it is to have a fast sloop available, and run it in during one of those rare periods of calm.
Back to top Go down

Pointe a Pitre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointe a Pitre   Pointe a Pitre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:58 pm

von Klein wrote:
It is indeed very difficult to get into the capital. The only safe way to access it is to have a fast sloop available, and run it in during one of those rare periods of calm.
Not really true. Just battle hop it. Wait on the edge of the red then swoop in on a enemy ship. Doesn't matter if it's too big for you to fight as you can pretty much always outrun a npc. Once you escape back to open sea you have a minute or two of invisibility. Race to the next enemy ship. Rinse and repeat till you are in range of docking. Easy easy. I have never been caught even in a slower ship when solo. All it takes is a bit of enemy shipping traffic (which is always present around the capital) and quick thinking.
Back to top Go down

Pointe a Pitre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointe a Pitre   Pointe a Pitre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:28 am

Or wait a couple of days. The English will have pretty much the whole Antilles soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Pointe a Pitre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointe a Pitre   Pointe a Pitre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:46 am

Either of the above two solutions are appropriate.

Smile

Bog
Back to top Go down

Pointe a Pitre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointe a Pitre   Pointe a Pitre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:21 pm

I battle hopped in the last time it was in the red and just left my Mystic refit there for future visits. What stinks is I had recently been doing some of the missions out of VF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pointe a Pitre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointe a Pitre   Pointe a Pitre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointe a Pitre
Page 1 of 1