Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

letter from Sebastien Corbin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

letter from Sebastien Corbin Empty
PostSubject: letter from Sebastien Corbin   letter from Sebastien Corbin Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Dear fellow patriots:

It is with great pleasure and antcipation that I write you. My name is Sebastien Corbin. I have recently recieved several hemp plantations as part of my dowry to Le Duches Fluer. For the sake of our marriage, we both decided it was best the I leave here in the Old World and tend to matters far, far away. The feats of your society are spoken of in Parisian saloons and in the taverns of Brest. I seek an appointment to discuss admission to your society. When I arrive in the Carolinas my intent is to set up a trapping/hunting outpost, tend my substantial estates and establish as a transporter of goods. As the foes of the true faith and our King are ever vexing, I have assembled a salty and stalwart crew for my armed merchant cruiser.

I look forward the aqauitanc of your auguste society.

By my own hand,

Le Comte Sebastien Corbin

-------------

OOC- hey guys, I was a founding member back on Bonny. My character was Seamus. I tried to find a post about "blessed rum" that I wrote, but couldn't. I'm a mellow, team player that loves RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: letter from Sebastien Corbin   letter from Sebastien Corbin Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:52 pm

Seamus Murphy?

EDIT: Just got a PM that confirms that this is, in fact, formerly Seamus Murphy. I get a cookie for my investigative prowess.
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: letter from Sebastien Corbin   letter from Sebastien Corbin Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:00 am

Sebastien Corbin;

My name is Namo Larkin, a shipbuilder by trade and one of the Officers of the Highland Confederacy. I would like to have a face to face meeting with you as soon as it can be arranged. Like you I have a couple of Hemp Plantations in Tampa and frequent that port almost every night to see that every thing is going well there. I can also travel to see you as well just let me know when and where I can meet you.

Namo Larkin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: letter from Sebastien Corbin   letter from Sebastien Corbin Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:45 am

I spoke with the good monsieur last night. He is very enthusiastic to know as to how he might be of service with regards to putting his plantations for good use to the society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: letter from Sebastien Corbin   letter from Sebastien Corbin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

letter from Sebastien Corbin
Page 1 of 1