Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annette's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Annette's Application Empty
PostSubject: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Greetings,
My name is Annette Fressel and I currently tasked with harrasing the enemies of the crown of France. However I find that France has little in the way of helping me especially after the Admirality in Grendel(Grenville//) stole half my crew and sent them to fight with the French Navy. I seek allies who can assist me better than I have recieved so far in Florida. I read your flier and believe i have what you may be looking for. If you're interested you can find my ship The Swift Princess in port in Grendel(Grenville Only have awake Very Happy //).

Captain Fressel

My name is Jus and mostly I'm looking for a good time and some people I can chat with when I"m stuck in Ocean fighting a good head wind. I have a little RP experience and I'm fairly active, I do try to be on everyday even if I can't stay on long. Kids and work eat up a lot of my time. Currently I'm only playing Annette (lvl. 20 French Privateer)

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:42 pm

G'day, milady!

I'm a bit confused over your reference to Grendel, unless perhaps you mean Grenville? I'd be less confused, perhaps, if your name were Beowulf. Wink

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:40 pm

Captain Fressel,

Please let me take a moment to welcome you to the offices of the Highland Confederacy. I, like you, am a French national who has found themselves attracted to the sound principals and ideals of the Confederacy, and can only tell you I have found a true home here amongst its ranks. I hope that you in turn will be able to do so as well.

I have every confidence an Officer will contact you soon if they have not done so already. If you are looking for brave, stalwart souls to fight and live alongside, then look no further, for you have come to the right place.

I look forward to making your acquiantance in person, over a glass of wine preferably.

Signed,
~~M.Baudelaire
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

PostSubject: Re: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:05 pm

Welcome, Captain Fressel. Regrettably, your story is all too familiar, by now. It is true the French navy finds itself dreadfully pressed of late and thus frequently resorts to the impress of others to swell its ranks. Fortunately, the presence of several highly regarded French naval liasion officers among our ranks has protected us to an extent from such depredations.

That and the fact that few in here take kindly to unannounced visitors.

Please make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:38 pm

Captain Baudelaire
I thank you for your kind reply and yes I would love a glass of wine sometime. I am happy to hear that the Confederacy is full of brave men and women and I look forward to the opportunity to sail next to them either as part of the Confederacy or as an ally.

Annette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:24 am

Welcome m'lady. We have become a haven for all those looking for a friendly face looking to stand beside you when the winds are in your face and the cannonballs are across your bow. Feel free to ask for anything you need, we are a helpful bunch. Oh, and if wine is not quite your style, I do have 3 barrels of me Irish Whiskey if you care for a nip sometime!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:46 am

I must say I do find wine a bit more to more liking, though I do appreciate your offer. Perhaps if you find yourself with an extra barrel you could drop it for the crew. I'm sure they would enjoy a break after all the running we've done in the last fortnight. Oh and everyone can stop calling me m'lady, Annette will do fine... I am no noble just a simple sailor who found herself in charge of ship and crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:50 am

Annette wrote:
Annette will do fine...

As ye desire milady! *grin*

Indeed ye have made a fine choice when joinin' the Confederacy 'o Highlanders and believe me i know! They are a good lot all of them and i miss them on many an occassion...

Come to think 'o it, isn't it rather "painfull" that your very own country claims yer sailors 'n crew in such a harsch manner?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:30 am

Welcome M'lady. We of the Highlands oppose tyranny from any crown especially that of the usurper. If I may be of any assistance.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annette's Application   Annette's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annette's Application
Page 1 of 1