Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Andrew Devereux

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application: Andrew Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Application: Andrew Devereux   Application: Andrew Devereux Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:24 pm

To The Distinguished Highland Confederacy,

The news of your great deeds truly do travel far and wide. There are those who consider your stance as one of hopeless defiance in the face of British Imperialism. I stand out among my peers as one who believes that only true freedom can be achieved by the just, the resolute, and the sword. Your cause is one that I wish to continue to praise.

I offer that sword, my method - The Voltaire, and the bright future for my enterprise to use as you see fit.

In your loyal service,
Captain Andrew Devereux

OOC: Andrew is my real life name, and the marketing profession pays my bills. I'm 30, of irish decent and always had a love for the ocean and sailing. I have been fortunate enough to have a hobby in boating to satify that love, but I belong in PoTBS as well. I reside in Philadelphia, PA and have played in several MMORPGs at various levels of responsibility - in leadership roles where I lead units of hundreds, and roles that suit the more casual player.

My character is from a military family with a long tradition, pushed into New World service by those who would like to see his demise sooner as opposed to being noticed by the governors. I'm working on my character's background and will be sure to write several short stories on his adventures in the future.

Thank you for considering my application!
Back to top Go down

Application: Andrew Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Andrew Devereux   Application: Andrew Devereux Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:24 pm

Captain Devereux,

May those who oppose freedom fall before our combined forces. Meet us at the Albatross on Martinique and tell us of yourself over some drinks.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down

Application: Andrew Devereux
Page 1 of 1