Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Empty
PostSubject: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:51 pm

Dear Sirs;

I am the Captain of the Adventure Galley, William Kidd.
A well respected seaman and Scotsman by all but the British.
I am loyal to the cause and have great affection for my countrymen, and all that refuse to bow to the tyrrany of the British Royal Navy and their henchmen. I have been called many names in my time but never a coward in the face of battle.

I am a fierce privateer although many stories would indicate a pirate. Please accept my help to your salwart group and let me demonstrate the truest messures of allegiance to this cause.
I bring with me my worthy crew all of whom suffered dearly under British justice. I have given freedom to many headed for the gallows and started them on a life full of adventure and gold.

Seek no further for a reliable partner I know I will be amoung friends and partners.

Long Live the Confederacy and bottoms up.

Yours Truly,

Captain William Kidd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:08 pm

Hello, and welcome to the Confederacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 pm

Hello Capt. Kidd, make yourself at home. It's been a little dead here lately but im sure things will heat up soon enough. But how are ya? Tell us a little about yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:24 pm

Welcome indeed. Like Murphy said, tell us a bit about yourself. More specifically, tell us a bit about the stuff in the sticky at the top of the Recruitment Office forum.

Subtle aren't I? Wink

Anyway, feel free to make yourself at home. Throw a few posts around the boards. Drop by the Albatross for some fine wines... or at least some wretched grogs. It depends on what shipments (don't) make it to (enemy) port that week.

And don't worry too much about the deadness. I've been a bit busy the past few weeks, but should be getting back to normal soon enough. I know that Hamish and a few others have some stuff they are working on too, but that shouldn't be a problem long term either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:18 am

Welcome, welcome!

You might see me lurking around and spamming the chatbox Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:19 pm

Oh yes sorry about the occ I was supposed to do, so here goes.

I am Richard Konrad Pulley
Born in Muniich Germany, Army Brat from USA, Have a wee bit of Scot, and Irish in me.
I live in Virginia Beach Va. about all my life.
I am now 50 years old/young
Have a great wife and 2 wonderful kids 9 and 6.
I work in the Info Tech/Printing Services with the local goverment for the last 30 years.
My official forum mane in FLS is Zoryxx and I also have 3 flags approved and 1 sail approved already. One Scots, One Welsh and One Cornwall, also a Lord Baltimore Sail.
I have loved computer games since my first one way back when.Wizardry I on the old green and black screen and from there I never looked back.
I have beta tested many and played many. Of late the WoW and DAoC. EQ2. Voyage Century, and game was fun to me.
I also enjoy many out door activities. Family camps and Fishing and Skiing in Big Sky Montana...wooooo.
I plan on playing a privateer and expect it probably suits me to a T.
I would like to join the guild for the fact it is a band of brothers out cast from the powers of England. I can help I believe in many ways but always open for direction from able and knowledgable people. I am faithful to my guild mates in game and RL
Peace:D
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:44 pm

Welcome. I remember wizardry on my Apple, or maybe it was the trash 80, I forget. Thanks for the info. We'll be adding you as a recruit soon. Feel free to jump in and post on the forums as the fancy strikes you.
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:53 am

Welcome aboard!

I've been a bit quiet lately but trying to steer RL business away from a large obvious obstacle and my energy is slowly being sucked out of me on a daily basis it seems. Change takes effort.

Regardless, look around and certainly post and contribute.

Dermid drinks a large morning coffee as a weak effort at a toast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:14 am

Capt. William Kidd wrote:

I would like to join the guild for the fact it is a band of brothers out cast from the powers of England. I can help I believe in many ways but always open for direction from able and knowledgable people. I am faithful to my guild mates in game and RL
Peace:D

Band of brothers indeed. Welcome again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:42 pm

Very Happy Thank you M8's I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to many hours of playCapt. William Kidd (Resigned) Adv-ga10

Picture of the adventure galley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:36 am

You sir, have a warm and welcoming style about you, I am glad to you you in and around the offices of the confederacy.

Please feel welcomed here.

Salute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:11 pm

Thank you again Benoit-Bontecou, You have made me feel more then welcome...I feel as family......many thanks mes ami.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:34 am

Wizardry - ah... memories. One of my first was Tunnels of Doom - loaded off a casette tape for all that "massive" data. The good ol'days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:49 pm

WoW off tape that is old school for sure....Haaaaa yes I remember as if 30 years ago.......hey it was not so long ago only yesterday Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:29 am

Cassette tape... You win. My old timer story is a PC with no hard drive. We had some early version of DOS on a 5.5 floppy and ran stuff off a second one.
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:58 am

Hahaha...Trash 80 for the win!
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)   Capt. William Kidd (Resigned) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capt. William Kidd (Resigned)
Page 1 of 1