Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

William Von'Bek

Go down 
AuthorMessage

William Von'Bek Empty
PostSubject: William Von'Bek   William Von'Bek Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:59 pm

IC Intro

I William Von'Bek, petition the Highland Confederacy for membership. Recently while trying to find a good bottle of scotch whisky at the so-called bar in Grenville , I stumbled upon a posting seeking Traders and Privateers to join the fight against the British. I'm of Saxon heritage, but my family has long called Scotland our home. I despise those warmongering Brits and would be glad to join the cause. Especially if it will help me find a good single malt, I grow tired of the taste of rum...

Character: William Von'Bek, Privateer (currently in the teens). I'm a happy go lucky type always looking for adventure and a good drink. I come from a noble merchant family off the isle of Islay, west of Scotland and just north of the Irish mainland.

OCC: I'm glad to have found a society that fits my character background. I started playing on Rackham, until I found out Bonny was the unofficial RP server. I've played several other MMOs through the years including Ultima Online, EQ & EQ2, DAoC, SWG, and WoW. I look forward to adventure on the high seas with a fun and mature RP group.
Back to top Go down

William Von'Bek Empty
PostSubject: Freetrader   William Von'Bek Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:02 pm

Also I've always be interested in crafting and will probably roll another Von'Bek as a Freetrader. My first toon on Rackham was a Freetrader.
Back to top Go down

William Von'Bek Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Von'Bek   William Von'Bek Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:05 pm

G'day, mate!

Bog
Back to top Go down

William Von'Bek Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Von'Bek   William Von'Bek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Welcome Mr. VonBek. With a name like VonBek, I would like to introduce you to our own Henk Owl, but he went traitor on us so that would be unwise. We hope you find a home amongst our confederacy. You will find us a helpful bunch so if you have any questions, feel free to ask sir. Welcome again!
Back to top Go down

William Von'Bek Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Von'Bek   William Von'Bek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:25 pm

Ach, Kapitain von Bek, a Saxon, eh? Ish have known some Saxons, strong of heart, stronger of back, but sometimes a bit too solid of head. But there be exceptions, of course. For you to be kapitain of own ship, you must be exception too! Ish look forward to better knowings.

- Lisette von Klein

((OOC - Forgive the stereotyping, but I'm very curious... For those of you unfamiliar with German provincial stereotypes, the Saxons are traditionally thought of as a big, strong, brutes whose lack of brains is compensated for by noble hearts))
Back to top Go down

William Von'Bek Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Von'Bek   William Von'Bek Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:14 am

Welcome to our faire society. Maybe we can hoist a flagon of rum in one of the many taverns on the coast. Or, better still, join forces in flogging our enemies.

Your humble Servant,
Ruiseart MacTamhais
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

William Von'Bek Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Von'Bek   William Von'Bek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Von'Bek
Page 1 of 1