Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applicant "Samuel Sage"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Applicant "Samuel Sage" Empty
PostSubject: Applicant "Samuel Sage"   Applicant "Samuel Sage" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:41 pm

In Character

Dear Officers of the Highland Confederacy.
I wish join your band as I have no other place to go and no other profession so well suits me. Until recently I had been serving the family Dubois in New Orleans. I had been entrusted to care for the children of the family, teaching them to sail and write, as well as keeping them out of trouble. I did so for 16 years. The family saw fit to include me in the dowry of thier only daughter Eve. As a slave I had no choice in the matter but I would have followed eve regardless as she is nearly my own child. Her husband was much older and did not treat her well. In the end I was forced to kill him, but that story is for another day. Just let it be known that I am free and wish to profit in this venture.

Out of Character Section

Player Description: Samuel Sage, a strikingly tall free slave of about 40 years. Can read and write as well as sail. Taken from East Africa in his teens

Official Forum Name: Ozzimo

Profession: Priviteer. however I do love making wine. I'll produce as well as plunder.

What is RP to you?: The connective tissue of the game. Its the stuff that makes the journey to the battle as much fun as the battle itself.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy?: First off I played as a frenchman in closed beta and highly enjoyed the dynamic. I also enjoy the premise for this group. For too long i've played with people too hardcore or too appithetic for my tastes. I'll be honest, I'm still new to accuall RP in games. Most games i've played have been space based which makes RP hard to pull off but I see this game being a great setting to experiment.

If you want to know more about my MMO history I host a podcast called Lag-Radio (www.lag-radio.com) that should give you all the info you need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applicant "Samuel Sage"   Applicant "Samuel Sage" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:33 am

Mr. Sage, we of the Confederacy welcome all who seek freedom, and many of those who seek profit. We look forward to meeting with you.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Just wanted to say thank you for your interest, and I have added you as a new recruit. I hope you find the balance you are looking for here, and I hope that you find RP to suit your tastes. Now pass me a bottle of that wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applicant "Samuel Sage"   Applicant "Samuel Sage" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:20 am

Welcome aboard, Samuel! pirat Ah trust you'll find this port to yur liking. Ah look forward to sharing a tankard or two with ye at the Albatross.

Cap'n Jack McBain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applicant "Samuel Sage"   Applicant "Samuel Sage" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:25 pm

I share your interest in defending the honor of women, well most women; I've met a pirate or two who claimed to be women but, ....

well, anyway, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applicant "Samuel Sage"   Applicant "Samuel Sage" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:24 pm

Mr. Sage, i welcome ye sir and i must admit that i was actually quite moved by your accounts!

You say you have little to none experience with actual roleplay?! I dare to prove otherwise sir,
for that background story ye have provided is most exellent indeed and has moved me to tears!

Let no man nor woman or child, be the property 'o another!

I salute ye Samuel Sage the Free...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicant "Samuel Sage"   Applicant "Samuel Sage" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicant "Samuel Sage"
Page 1 of 1