Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Faolán Driscoll

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application - Faolán Driscoll Empty
PostSubject: Application - Faolán Driscoll   Application - Faolán Driscoll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:16 pm

In Character Section

Well met, members of the Confederacy. I am Faolán Driscoll, son of an Irish farmer and defector from the British Navy. I seek refuge within the Confederacy, and would help support it's cause, if ye will have me.

Out of Character Section

Player Description: Name is Josh, college student (undecided on major still, leaning towards anthropology). I love history, one of the biggest draws of this game to me, and would like to participate in historical roleplaying (though, I have little real roleplaying experience, I wish to learn).

Official Forum Name: Faolan Driscoll

Profession: I am still undecided on whether I will create a Privateer or Free Trader, odds are I'll end up with both.

What is RP to you? - Immersing one's self in the game experience more fully, creating a more enjoyable social experience.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? - I've been looking for a (non-british/pirate) roleplaying society. Having read posts by the members of the Confederacy, I felt this society could best suit me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Faolán Driscoll   Application - Faolán Driscoll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:43 pm

Well met to you too, Mr. Driscoll. Please, take a seat. Have a drink and tell us some more about yourself. What led you to defect from the British navy? I understand if its painful for you to talk about, but I'm sure you see why it might be important for us to know such things. We can't just go trusting every man from the British navy that comes before us, now can we? Not that I don't trust you, mind you, but there are those less good natured than I who might be inclined to doubt you. You know how it is when you are enemies with one of the biggest forces on the seas.

OOC:
Nice to meet you, Josh. Take a look around and feel free to jump into the RP on the Albatross. Best way to learn is by doing, etc. I'm glad you've thought well of our members posts on the forums. We pride ourselves on our... something, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Faolán Driscoll   Application - Faolán Driscoll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:10 am

Aye, I understand, unfortunatly. The events of the 'Fifteen and The War of the Two Kings influenced many of the Englishmen that I served with. As such, several of them, including the ship's Captain, began looking down on the non-English crewmembers. Their predjudices and grievances drove me and several of my fellows to defect.

OOC:
Thanks, nice to meet you as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Faolán Driscoll   Application - Faolán Driscoll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:12 am

Welcome to this humble place that has become home to many!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Faolán Driscoll   Application - Faolán Driscoll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:02 am

((Humble!?!?!?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Faolán Driscoll   Application - Faolán Driscoll Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:01 pm

Would you rather hear me recite the many socalled "slip 'o the tongues" i have heard you utter mein herr?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Faolán Driscoll   Application - Faolán Driscoll Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:05 pm

"Slip 'o the tongues" eh? Now that sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Faolán Driscoll   Application - Faolán Driscoll Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Ssst!

Quiet these "matters" are better nor discussed in 'ere mate, come find me at The Albatross and we'll talk!

-Quickly hurries away-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Faolán Driscoll   Application - Faolán Driscoll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Faolán Driscoll
Page 1 of 1