Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office

Go down 
AuthorMessage

L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office Empty
PostSubject: L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office   L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:15 am

In Character Section

Greetings good sirs and maddams,
My name is L'dave Mcgraw, son of a Regis family retainer. At one point in time Bognor's father was in service to the French king and I married a French woman who's great great grandfather was the King himself. She is the oldest of 2 daughters and was expected to marry into a wealthy family, which I am not privelaged to belong to, so while her family is not hostile towards us they refuse to support us financially. I am hopeful that I can make a name for myself in the new world, help the French cause to make her family happy while accumulating wealth that will keep her in the lifestyle she is accustomed to. Bognor and I were born about the same time and were steadfast friends throughout our youth.

Out of Character Section

Player Description: Ldave Mcgraw is my name, Normally my characters don't have last names. I have played characters in several other games named Ldave and Mcgraw. Since PotBS requires a last name I put the two together. Perhaps you have met me before in DAOC, SWG, WOW, LOTRO, or EVE. I continue to play LOTRO but recently dropped EVE to play PotBS. I enjoyed playing EVE but started several years behind many others and never felt I could compete equally because of their real time training system. PotBS seems similar to EVE and I feel it will be more enjoyable since I'll be starting with everyone else. I am also old, though not as old as Bognor, and live in Seattle Washington.

Official Forum Name: (Ldave)

Profession: Ldave will be a Freetrader. My current plan is to make Cannon Ammo to start with. Got to keep plenty of ammo on board our ships, and it sells well to help support other endevors. I will be coordinating my production efforts closely with Bognor and we will attempt to determine what else the confederacy needs or would be open to filling confederate directives if some type of master plan is developed.

What is RP to you? I am not a heavy RP player, though I try to be supportive of those who are. RP to me is keeping my characters chat directly relative to the game I'm playing as much as possible.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? I would like to join the Confederacy because Bognor is joining. We work together and he thinks our game style will fit well with the Confederacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office   L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:21 pm

Greetings and a most welcome indeed!

Might is say that the two 'o you make a fine well *ahum* pair?!

On a more serious note, good that you have deceided to join or at least apply to do so!
Looking forward to meeting ye both regardless 'o upbringing, colour, profession or other concerns...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office   L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Monsieur Mcgraw,

I pray you allow me to echo Captain Owl's welcome to The Highland Confederacy. You have rightly chosen the burning sea as starting point for building your fortune. Please feel free to research our library stacks for articles and enter into conversation with those discussions of interest you find.

Success to you and your partner in your ventures.

Captain Jack McBain
Commodore,
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office   L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L'dave Mcgraw follows Bognor into the recruitment office
Page 1 of 1