Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Nic O'Donnel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Captain Nic O'Donnel Empty
PostSubject: Captain Nic O'Donnel   Captain Nic O'Donnel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:57 am

Dear lad's and lass's of the Highland Confederacy,

I am Nic O'Donnel, Privateer, I found a poster in a near port, that read of what the Confederacy had done for the same cause as i. I wish to lend my help to you, i have been fighting the same cause for years. The English once tried to kill my father, they failed, and we were able to leave the land of our tyrants. My brother and I sail the ship called, "The Vision", named after my vision, to free all that are ruled by the English Tyrants.

[What do i think of RP? Its one of the best things i have done in a video game, its a aspect that not many even know of. I have been Role-playing for about two or three years now, and i hope to keep that number growing. If you have any other questions, just ask, and i will answer. I have a question for you though, where does the Highland Confederacy located, or where are you most of the time? My character is Nic O'Donnel, privateer.]
Back to top Go down

Captain Nic O'Donnel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Nic O'Donnel   Captain Nic O'Donnel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:47 am

Welcome to these 'ere waters capn'!

You ask where we can be found most 'o the time? Look for us somewhere in the America's friend,
sometimes near a small settlement called Grenville...
Back to top Go down

Captain Nic O'Donnel
Page 1 of 1